AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the first gun is a marlin 1895 in 45/70, that has been modified extensively. The barrel has been bobbed and crowned at 16 1/2 inches. The rifle also has ghost ring sights from Wild West Guns, as well as a cowboy lever a trigger happy kit which gives a clean 3 pound pull and a bear proof extractor from Wild West as well. This gun also has an XS scout rail and a limb saver pad. I have about 60 rounds through this gun and it is in Excellent condition. I also will include 2 boxes of 45/70 bullets. Asking price is 550 plus shipping. All these custom parts would put you far above this most reasonable asking price. This rifle also has the Wild West Accessory rail under the magazine tube and a new metal follower as well. Pictures are available let me know.

The next gun offered is a Benelli M2 tactical, this gun has a pistol grip stock and laso has a mesa tactical side saddle, and a 2 round magazine tube extension. this gun is in excellent condition except for a few minor scratches on the aftermarket extended magazine. I have the original box as well as the original mag tube if that is desired. asking price is 850. This is a beautiful gun pics are available upon request. Gun also has Ghost rings as well as 2 choke tubes. if you have questions please feel free to ask

1 - 3 of 3 Posts