AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***WITHDRAWN, PLEASE DELETE***

*1/14/13 Price dropped to $1850 shipped for rifle, sling, one mag and extra top cover.*

WTS a IMI Model 372 Galil in .223/5.56mm. This is a pre-1989 import ban gun, imported from Israel by Magnum Research. The gun is used, I am the second owner. There is some finish wear and some scratches, (see the photos, particularly the of the left side, they show this) but the gun overall is in excellent functional condition with tight lock up of the folding stock and an excellent sharp and shiny bore. The original IMI night sights were long dead, so I replaced them with new IWI tritium night sights (front and rear). The sight set costs about $100 alone when they can be found. The rifle comes with a tan IDF sling and an extra Galil top cover that someone has mounted an AK type open sight ("U" notch) rear sight to, in place of the normal Galil peep type sight. I haven't had a chance to try out that extra top cover, but I imagine it would work for those who like open-type sights better than peep style ones.

This is a very easy rifle to shoot well with, I have a much easier time shooting at distance with this than I do with my Colt M-4.

So, I am giving two options here for potential buyers. If you want just the rifle, sling, extra top cover and ONE original 35-round steel Galil magazine I will offer it for $1850 shipped to your FFL holder.

Or, for $2600, I'll include a total of 28 magazines--(24 of the 35 rounders, 3 of the 50 rounders, and 1 of the 12 rounders). All of the magazines are steel except for one 35-round Orlite, and were purchased in excellent-like new condition a few years back with the exception of one of the 50 round mags that has a lot of finish wear (I did test out that mag though and it fed and functioned perfectly at the range with no problem). IIRC most of the mags were purchased from CDNN Sports.

I am selling this rifle from the state of NH.

I will need payment in the form of either U.S. Postal Money Order or a certified check (such as an official bank check) within 10 days of posting here an unconditional "I'll take it". This rifle must ship to an FFL holder. I will be shipping this rifle as an individual so please ensure your FFL guy will accept transfers from individuals. I will include a copy of my driver's license along with the rifle.

Please ensure that this rifle and/or the magazines are legal in the place in which you live. If it isn't legal in your state, city, county, etc. so please do not post "I'll take it" and please don't ask me to circumvent your laws. Thank you. ***WITHDRAWN***

Some pictures:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts