AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possible moving sale so many items have to go! As always, all prices INCLUDE shipping CONUS so no annoying issues with figuring out shipping, etc.

The first “I’ll take it” rules and payment can be a money order (USPS, bank, etc.), check, or cashier’s check. Post your “I’ll take it” for what you want and shoot me a PM or an email to confirm what you’re wanting. In case the PM box gets full, my email is: [email protected]

If you have questions, need a different payment option for convenience/situation, or requests for something, I may have it to get ready to sell after this lot so don’t be shy.

Oil Bottles
* Top four are Romanian metal oilers. Add one to your magazine pouch to complete it. They’re cheap enough. $5 each or take all four for $15
* Middle two are Russian metal oilers with the Izhevsk factory logo. $5 each or take both for $8 SPF to Knuckledragger
* Last three are Chinese military plastic oilers. Hard to find. Compliment that Chinese project, add one to the missing space in your box, or just for the collection. $7 each or all three for $20

Pistol Grips
* Top four are Egyptian Maadi brown plastic grips for the military Maadi rifle. $10 each or $30 for all four
* Middle three are Russian bakelite grips from Izhevsk factory for the AKM and AKMS rifles. Left one has “17/2” (SPF to prochine); second one has “33/1” which is unusual (SPF to bigsnoz); and third one has “50/1” on left side which is unusual (this one SPF to Mingo). $12 each
* Fourth grip in middle row is Yugoslavian M70 plastic grip. $12
* First grip in last row is a US made dark plum grip from KVAR. It has a “1/1” mold on left side. Hard to find and perfect for that US parts count. $15 SPF to prochine
* Second grip in last row is a Romanian grip with an nice mottled finish for a unique look. $8 SPF to Ol'Sarge2K

Loose Parts
* Front sight base for milled receiver rifle. Has front sight post. $10 SPF to carter.777
* Front sight base for stamped receiver rifle. Missing front sight post. $10
* Selector lever for milled receiver rifle. $10 SPF to bigsnoz
* Ferrule for lower handguard. $10
* Rear sight base and barrel from East German MPiK (milled receiver rifle). Great for parts for that East German MPiK or MPiKS project or just for neat conversation. Has “circle in diamond” East German arsenal stamp and inspector stampings on barrel portion. A bit weighty which would make a cool paperweight at home or work. $22 SPF to reddoggie
* Axis pins from East German MPiKM (stamped receiver rifle). Replace yours on your project with REAL East German ones. They have the unique East German purplish finish to them. $10 for all four SPF to Ol'Sarge2K

Top Covers for AKM / AKMS rifles (from left to right as you look at the photo)
* Unknown (maybe Hungarian?). $12
* Egyptian Maadi. $12
* Unknown (maybe Romanian?). $12
* Unknown (maybe Romanian?). Unserialized and ready to be matched to your rifle project as many kits don’t often have a matching top cover. $12 SPF to SimpDFD

Chinese MAK-90 Buttstocks and Lower Hanguard
* Top one – ready to go for that retro rifle or to make your rifle more ergonomically nicer. Has a screw with it. Very solid buttstock that can also be cut-down to make a military style one. $22
* Bottom one – ready to go for that retro rifle or to make your rifle more ergonomically nicer. Has a metal reinforcement plate for trunnion inside. Very solid buttstock that can also be cut-down to make a military style one. $22
* Chinese lower handguard for the Chinese RPK version. Great condition. $8

Type III Buttstocks
* Nice buttstock for the milled receiver rifle. Bulgarian, I think. Has a buttplate. $20 SPF to jlh4x4
* Older style milled receiver buttstock. Could be Bulgarian or Hungarian. Nice color and with screws. $20
* Chinese Type 56 wood buttstock. Very light weighted wood and in a nice brown color. Has some paper stuck on it that can be easily removed. $25

Lower Handguards (from left side, up to down)
* Russian RPK /RPK-74 blonde laminated wood lower handguard. Great as a spare to save your good one or simply to give a more “battlefield pick-up” look to your cool boomstick. $25 SPF to 762ap
* Russian AKM / AKMS laminated wood lower handguard. Nice finish and color. Not sure if it’s Izhevsk or Tula. $25 SPF to bigsnoz
* East German MPiKM / MPiKMS / MPiKMS-74 wood lower handguard. Nice finish and perfect for your East German project or even as a collector piece as they’re hard to find. $22
* Romanian AIMS / AIMS-74 laminated wood lower handguard with vertical grip. “Battlefield pick-up” finish/condition. Numerous carvings with “Pamela” on it (awesome if your significant other or family member has that name!) and the “kill” marks. $20 (or take both of these for $30)
* Romanian AIMS / AIMS-74 laminated wood lower handguard with vertical grip. “Battlefield pick-up” finish/condition. Numerous carvings. $20 (or take both of these for $30)

Upper Handguards (from top to bottom)
* Romanian wood upper handguard. “Battlefield pick-up” style with some kind of carving on the top. $10
* Romanian wood upper handguard. Great for a spare to save your good one. Deep reddish color. $10
* Romanian wood upper handguard. Great for a spare to save your good one. Brown-red color. $10
* Romanian wood upper handguard. Came off a Romanian SAR-1, I believe. Hard to find these. $10
* Russian laminated wood upper handguard. Worn condition and perfect for the “battlefield pick-up” project. Matches good with the RPK / RPK-74 laminated wood lower handguard above. $15 SPF to bigsnoz

Magazines
* East German MPiKM-22 magazine. Great for the AK magazine collector as it fills that niche. $25
* Chinese Norinco phenolic magazine. This one has the gear logo almost gone for time/use. Great for a range magazine or to use with that Chinese Type 56 in order to save your good one. $30 SPF to reddoggie

* Russian Izhevsk Bakelite magazine. Great for the collector or to simply use with that project. $30 SPF to reddoggie
* Chinese SKS 20rd magazine. Tough up that Chinese SKS, or any other SKS, to allow some more rounds. Hard to find good ones and this one is new. $45 SPF to hog76
* German G3 magazines. You can never have enough – especially at this price so you can save your good ones. $20 for all four

Drum Pouches/Drum Cover
* Polish drum pouch for the 75rd drum. Not a common pouch at all. Protect that expensive drum or put it in the pouch collection. $25 SPF to quizkid
* Bulgarian or Hungarian drum pouch for the 75rd drum. Has qualities of both countries, so I’m not sure. Great for the collection or to use. $20
* East German vinyl drum cover for the 75rd drum. Uncommon anymore. Works great to really make that RPK look tough. Also, helps to protect your expensive drum while at the range or shooting in damp/rainy weather. $20

Chinese Pouches and Bandoleer
* Chinese pouch for what appears to be grenades, I think. At any rate, a neat one for the pouch/Chinese collector as it has a great ink stamp on the back. $15 (get the other pouch below both for $25)
* Chinese pouch for what might be RPG-2 rockets. Also great ink stamp on the back. $15 (get the other pouch above both for $25)
* Chinese Type 56 SKS ammunition bandolier. This one was brought back from Vietnam during the Vietnam War as is the “sterile” variant – void of any ink stampings or markings and given to the Viet Cong/North Vietnamese Army as clandestine aid by China. Some history with this one as it certainly has the look. $30

Magazine Pouches (top row from left to right) – buy all six of them for $30
* Romanian pouch (oval flap variant) with tan leather tabs. $8 SPF to quizkid
* Romanian pouch (oval flap variant) with brown leather tabs. $8 SPF to quizkid
* Romanian pouch (oval flap variant) with brown leather tabs. $8 SPF to quizkid
* Romanian pouch (rectangular flap variant) with brown leather tabs. $8 SPF to quizkid
* Romanian pouch (rectangular flap variant) with brown leather tabs. $8 SPF to quizkid
* Bulgarian or Polish (possible even Hungarian) pouch with oval flap and brown leather tabs. $8 SPF to quizkid

Slings
* Russian tan cotton-canvas sling. Has factory ink stamp but unclear date. Great for a range sling to save your good one. $12 SPF to Mingo

* Romanian green nylon sling. Originally manufactured for the Romanian AIMS-74 rifles and also included as an accessory to the Romanian SAR-1 / SAR-2 / SAR-3 rifles. Hard to find and this one is nice. $25 SPF to quizkid
* North Korean Type 68 green-grey cotton canvas sling. A rare piece for the collector. $25

Drop Case
* Czech VZ-58 drop case/parachutist case. Very rare to find. Perfect accessory for your VZ-58 rifle as few collectors have one of these. Still sealed in wrap. Not sure if for the full stock or side folding stock but can open if interested. $40

Bayonets
* Chinese Norinco orange Type II (Short) Brass Pin bayonet. This is the more uncommon “brass pin” variant which still has the “Made in China” sticker. Awesome for the collector or to fill the void in a boxed rifle set up – especially with the “Made in China” sticker on it. $35 SPF to Elliot308

* Vietnamese Type I Transitional bayonet. These are expensive and difficult to find – this particular variant is almost non-existent as this is the one with the Type I scabbard. Get it quick for the collection! $70
* Yugoslavian Type II “R” prefix bayonet. This is one that’s a bit more uncommon than the usual Yugoslavian Type II bayonet. Has the hanger and new wrist strap. $45

* Chinese Polytech First Model bayonet. Great for the collection or to save your pristine one. Great price considering the difficulty in finding one and for reasonably priced. $45
* Chinese Polytech First Model bayonet. Great for the collection or to save your pristine one. Great price considering the difficulty in finding one and for reasonably priced. $45
* Chinese Polytech First Model bayonet. Unusually dark wood scales (grip panels). Great for the collection as the wood scales are dark. Or save your pristine one. Great price considering the difficulty in finding one and for reasonably priced. $50
* Chinese Polytech First Model bayonet. This one has had a bit harder life than the others. Poor storage, I think. Great for the collection or to save your pristine one. Great price considering the difficulty in finding one and for reasonably priced. $40 SPF to Sarge8497

* Iraqi Tabuk Type II bayonet. A great collector’s bayonet as only the bayonet is serial numbered while the scabbard is unserialized. Different variant with different manufacture mold marks than one below. An awesome variant for the collector or to compliment an Iraqi Tabuk or Iraqi DMR project. Never imported – only a limited amount in the US as “bring-backs” from Iraq. You know these sell for sky high on the auctions! $115 SPF to pogi
* Iraqi Tabuk Type II bayonet. Never imported nor ever will be. This one has both the bayonet AND the scabbard unserialized. Beautiful condition and quite rare! Keep it in the collection for what it is or take advantage of the unserialized condition to serial it to your awesome Iraqi Tabuk or Iraqi DMR project. Different variant with different manufacture mold marks than one below. You probably won’t get another crack at this variant. Never imported – only a limited amount in the US as “bring-backs” from Iraq. You know how much these shoot up to in price elsewhere. $140 SPF to Wolfmanreid

* East German Type I bayonet with leather wrist strap and leather hanger. Very rare variant due to the tan leather wrist strap and hanger. And a definite variant for the collector which is likely not to come around again. CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE – SORRY!
* East German Type I bayonet with grey pebbled vinyl belt hanger. That’s right – the extremely rare version with the PEBBLED VINYL grey hanger (not the common smooth grey leather one). Very rare and a wonderful piece for the collection. $75 SPF to Gwebs

* East German Type II bayonet. Manufactured for the East German MPiKMS-74 rifle. Used condition but rare, nonetheless. A niche filler for the collection or a piece to add to that East German project. $55 SPF to pogi

* Bulgarian First Model bayonet with brown vinyl belt hanger. A wonderful variant which is extremely difficult to find. Round out that collection with this great piece! $40
* Bulgarian First Model bayonet with short/wide green vinyl belt hanger. Not a common one – especially among the green vinyl retainer variants. $40
* Bulgarian First Model bayonet with green vinyl belt hanger. A wonderful variant which is extremely difficult to find. Round out that collection with this great piece! $40

·
Registered
319 Posts
oooo... I'll take the

* East German Type I bayonet with grey pebbled vinyl belt hanger. That’s right – the extremely rare version with the PEBBLED VINYL grey hanger (not the common smooth grey leather one). Very rare and a wonderful piece for the collection. $75

And seconds (if WolfmanReid decides not to take it) on the:
* Iraqi Tabuk Type II bayonet. Never imported nor ever will be. This one has both the bayonet AND the scabbard unserialized. Beautiful condition and quite rare! Keep it in the collection for what it is or take advantage of the unserialized condition to serial it to your awesome Iraqi Tabuk or Iraqi DMR project. Different variant with different manufacture mold marks than one below. You probably won’t get another crack at this variant. Never imported – only a limited amount in the US as “bring-backs” from Iraq. You know how much these shoot up to in price elsewhere. $140

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Bayonets
* Chinese Norinco orange Type II (Short) Brass Pin bayonet. This is the more uncommon “brass pin” variant which still has the “Made in China” sticker. Awesome for the collector or to fill the void in a boxed rifle set up – especially with the “Made in China” sticker on it. $35

I'll take this.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'll take the 50/1 Russian grip and the $12 Russian sling. Thanks

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I'll take these:

East German Type II bayonet. Manufactured for the East German MPiKMS-74 rifle. Used condition but rare, nonetheless. A niche filler for the collection or a piece to add to that East German project. $55

And an Iraqi bayo if available.

PM sent.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hey Rayman! I'll take the Polish 75 round drum pouch, all 6 magazine pouches and the green Romanian sling. PM inbound.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll take this:
Russian RPK /RPK-74 blonde laminated wood lower handguard. Great as a spare to save your good one or simply to give a more “battlefield pick-up” look to your cool boomstick. $25

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Iraqi Tabuk Type II bayonet. A great collector’s bayonet as only the bayonet is serial numbered while the scabbard is unserialized. Different variant with different manufacture mold marks than one below. An awesome variant for the collector or to compliment an Iraqi Tabuk or Iraqi DMR project. Never imported – only a limited amount in the US as “bring-backs” from Iraq. You know these sell for sky high on the auctions! $115

---------------
I'll take this as well.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
* Axis pins from East German MPiKM (stamped receiver rifle). Replace yours on your project with REAL East German ones. They have the unique East German purplish finish to them. $10 for all four
and
Second grip in last row is a Romanian grip with an nice mottled finish for a unique look. $8

I'll take em!

Email sent.

·
Registered
42 Posts
"Russian metal oilers with the Izhevsk factory logo. $5 each or take both for $8"

I will take both for $8 shipped. Thank you. PM coming your way!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll take this:

Chinese Polytech First Model bayonet. This one has had a bit harder life than the others. Poor storage, I think. Great for the collection or to save your pristine one. Great price considering the difficulty in finding one and for reasonably priced. $40

PM sent.

Feedback left.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts