AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i built it and she runs perfecto. i am hoping for 700 shipped so i can get more tools. it has tapco fcg, us grip, us muzzle break. stock has about 1/2" of play up/down. bore is dark but great rifling. this is a reweld.
trades welcome too....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks very nice, I am interested any chance you can post or email me close ups of both sides of the receiver? Where you able to preserve the original serial/markings? Whats the finish? If I purchase it can you include the original pistol grip and flash suppressor? Will it come with any magazines? Have you zeroed it? How does it group? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Can't believe this is still here ...

It is very good deal, and the only M64 I've seen for sale.

·
Banned
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
typeI said:
Looks very nice, I am interested any chance you can post or email me close ups of both sides of the receiver? Where you able to preserve the original serial/markings? Whats the finish? If I purchase it can you include the original pistol grip and flash suppressor? Will it come with any magazines? Have you zeroed it? How does it group? Thank you in advance.
ya know this is one with no zastava marks and stuff on it. :neutral: there is small stamps here and there.
caswell black oxide. its nice.
yes i can throw in the grip and hider.
no mags.
i will shoot some range today. :dance:

·
Banned
8,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, it looks spf. i will have some more here soon and also can do specific models. just ask.... :dance:

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Good for you, it looks like you will be the first kid on the block with one of these.

typeI said:
Turbo on reflection Stroyan is right this is a deal I will take it PM sent.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
We just had a big Crossroads of the West gun show here in Phoenix this weekend at the Icehouse. There was not even one milled AK in the whole place.

·
Registered
868 Posts
milled Yugo

turbothis,
Great job!
Good to see you getting established with these milled rifles.

If I can find a milled kit in as good a condition as the last one I sold I know who to send it to now.

Damn, that's nice.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
i do want to ask, mainly because i havent seen an m64 before, whats up with the goofy right side? is that how they are supposed to be?

·
Registered
754 Posts
catsailer40 said:
i do want to ask, mainly because i havent seen an m64 before, whats up with the goofy right side? is that how they are supposed to be?
Its actually the left side that is all out of wack, the right side (if you were shooting the rifle) is pretty correct.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts