Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS Like New Arsenal/FIME SGL31 SOLD

I can't believe I am doing this, it makes me sick to my stomach to even think about selling this rifle. This is my baby, but I need money for Winter quarter classes. Normally I would never think of selling it, but I need the money.

Looking to sell my SGL31. I bought it in late August and have only put 165 rounds through it. It should still be under warranty because it was only purchased three months ago. It comes with one Polish steel magazine, a Ruger soft case, and five stripper clips.

The only thing I have done to this rifle is I swapped out the furniture for Russian plum furniture and I switched out the rear sight leaf with a Russian ak74 sight leaf. This rifle functions flawlessly and looks amazing. I never put any tactical garbage on it, I just kept it simple. It makes me extremely sad to see it go.

Does not come with a muzzle brake though. They can be found everywhere online.

I'm asking $1150 shipped to your FFL through PayPal gift or add 4% if you want buyer protection. Your FFL must be willing to accept shipment from a personal seller. SOLD

Let me know if you need any specific pictures. Ad is cross posted. Look up my name on AKfiles. I have 100% feedback.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.