Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back up for sale! :grin:

I'm selling part of my 7.62x39 collection to help fund a 5.45 project that I have in mind, so up for sale is a Lancaster built, all matching, Polish PMKMS (Polish Underfolder). This rifle is built on a NDS-1P receiver. Wood is in nice condition and bore is shiny, with strong rifling. I would have to say the parts kit used to build the rifle was definately in excellent condition. No canted sights or gas block. 60 rounds of Golden Tiger 7.62x39mm were fired for a function test, and the rifle functioned without a problem. I am selling the rifle only for $730 shipped to your FFL. I will also trade for a NIB or LNIB Arsenal SLR-105A1R

This will also be listed on AR15.com to get more views.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the receiver serial number does not match the kits. All Lancaster rifles that I have handled have sequential serial numbers on their receivers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I understand, the bolt carrier is polished and was given a "protective coating". Since this "coating" wears off with use, Lancaster recommends that the bolt carrier be oiled before storage. All Lancaster rifles come standard with polished bolt carriers. Rust and corrosion should not be a problem if you take care of the rifle.

Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.