AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The end of my AK stuff:

Please read and understand the terms and conditions below before claiming an item!

First up is an almost matching numbers Romy non-G kit. Everything matches except the gas tube. As pictured in VG condition. 1968 dated. $260 shipped. (SOLD)

Next is a brand new, Bulgarian -74 kit with black furniture. Obviously unfired and in cherry condition. This was my last keeper for my last build. Includes original scope mount. As pictured in excellent + condition. $300 shipped. (SOLD)

16" 5.45 barrel. This is the same as KVAR is selling. Brand new, unfired and unmolested. Parts are pressed on but not pinned. As pictured in new condition. $230 shipped. (SOLD)

4- Russian plum -74 mags in VG condition. Have the usual scratches and scrapes from being used but have not been "sanitized". $130 shipped for the set. Drop to $115 shipped

4- Polish poly -74 mags in brand new condition. Never fired or loaded as far as I know. All markings intact. Asking $110 shipped for the set. (SOLD)

Terms and conditions: PLEASE READ

I reserve the right to pull any unclaimed items at any time. First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread, and followed immediately with a PM or e-mail will get the items. Items will be cross-posted, so time stamp rules apply. I am happy to answer any questions, but that does not indicate acceptance of any agreement and item may be sold in the meantime. I have flawless feedback here and elsewhere and intend to keep it that way, so flaky buyers need not apply. I accept postal MO's, certified funds, personal checks (held at least 7 days to clear MY bank), and very discreet online funds (you pay the fee or gift), however, I do reserve the right to require certain forms of payment in certain circumstances. Payment is expected in a timely fashion or your item will be offered to the next in line. Shipping is included as noted, but insurance is optional and at your cost. If you select to forego insurance, it is at your own risk. I prefer to ship in the CONUS via priority mail, though may make exceptions if you would like. If you do not send correct, complete payment including online payment fees, your order will be held Be advised, I am usually only able to make shipments one day per week, usually Friday/Saturday. I apologize that this is the way it is, but I really like my job so I'm keeping it. If my prices are out of line, feel free to make an offer, but understand that I am also not an idiot and have no intentions of giving this stuff away. No trade interests at this time unless heavily in my favor ;)

If these terms are acceptable to you then let's make a deal! Thanks for looking!!

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have read the board rules and see nothing that conflicts with the terms I set down in my post and have complied with in my sales. Since I have placed many ads on this board with the exact same terms prior to this, and don't see similar moderator replies in other threads, I can only conclude that this is the results of the complaints of a particular person who's still butthurt that he was days late in posting an "I'll take it". I will (and have) admit my own fault in not marking the item sold quicker, it was an honest mistake and not done to violate anyone's rules. It's too bad that a person can be diligent and upfront in their description yet has to be called out publicly because someone can't take being too late to the party.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts