AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merging for sale threads with new items and some lowered prices.

Please be sure to read "the fine print" at the bottom of the ad before posting

First up is a Romanian straight stock, non-G kit, dated 1964. Bolt, carrier, trunnion match. Top cover does not and cannot guarantee what other parts do. Everything appears to be there, except barrel and receiver. Asking $250 (SPF)

DPH sidefolder stock kit. The trunnion has been heat-treated and all pins and parts are there. Asking $150 (SPF)

Arsenal US solid sidefolder stock, 4.5mm, new. Asking $90 (SPF)
Unknown origin refinished wood stock. No hardware, beautiful. Asking $20 (SPF)

Bulgarian Circle 10 .223 magazines. 1 smoke 30rd, 1 black 30rd, 2 smoke 20rd. All brand new, unused. Asking $115 (SPF)

Polish 1972 dated 23mm front trunnion, with pin $30 (SPF)
Romanian 1968 dated 23mm front trunnion, no pin $25 (SPF)

Polish underfolder set with trunnion and all hardware. Finish worn, no damage. Asking $110 (SPF)

AKBuilder Polish underfolder flat with rails, still in unopened package. Some light rust but nothing that shouldnt clean up fine. $22 (SPF)

2 Russian Ishmaz 30 round plum mags. Used, but in good condition. They are the mags on the bottom in pic. Asking $65 for the pair. (SPF)

4 30 round "Chugo" AK-47 mags. These are brand new chinese manufacture "flatback" steel mags, still in light grease. Asking $85 for the set. (SPF)

DPMS AR-15 lower receiver parts kit. Brand new, in blister pack. Will be removed from package or altered package to fit in small flat rate box. $50 (SPF)

THE FINE PRINT:
I reserve the right to pull any unclaimed items at any time. I am trying to reach a money goal and once I reach it I may end sales (honoring, of course, any deals made prior to that). First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread, and followed immediately with a PM or e-mail will get the items. Items will be cross-posted, so time stamp rules apply. I am happy to answer any questions, but that does not indicate acceptance of any agreement and item may be sold in the meantime. I have flawless feedback here and elsewhere and intend to keep it that way, so flaky buyers need not apply. I accept postal MO's, certified funds, personal checks (held at least 7 days to clear MY bank), and very discreet online funds (you pay the fee or gift), however, I do reserve the right to require certain forms of payment in certain circumstances. Payment is expected in a timely fashion or your item will be offered to the next in line. Prices do not include shipping and I prefer to ship in the CONUS via priority mail, though may make exclusions if you would like. Be advised, due to my work schedule, I am usually only able to make shipments one day per week, usually Friday/Saturday. I apologize that this is the way it is, but I really like my job so I'm keeping it If my prices are out of line, feel free to make an offer, but understand that I am also not an idiot and have no intentions of giving this stuff away.

If these terms are acceptable to you then let's make a deal! Thanks for looking!!

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
i'LL TAKE ROMY TRUNNION $25

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ill take the polish trunnion. pm to follow

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
2nds on either trunnion if the deals fall through. Thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'll take the following, please:

AKBuilder Polish underfolder flat with rails, still in unopened package. Some light rust but nothing that shouldnt clean up fine. $22

PM follows.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts