AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loved this little thing. Its more accurate than I am for sure. I dont need it anymore. Pretty much asking $ 700. I shot it...it wasnt a safe queen I put exactly 122 rounds through it. I may even take a good quality S&W J-frame as trade. Located in VA Lowered to $650 Shipped SPF

Comes with 3 mags. 2 Kim-Pro and 1 regular kimber that came with it. Also comes with the original hard case.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can Negotiate on price.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump price lowered to $650 shipped

·
Registered
399 Posts
I like the gun looks great for my new CCW--but am i just not looking or does it not have any sights?Are they recessed into the slide?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a groove along the top of the slide that acts as the sites. Its great for instant target aquisition. Accuracy is more than you would expect, I am no world class pistol shooter but it made hitting with quick shot for me easy. The pistol is more accurate than I can hope to be. :smile:
It worked great as a ccw. It has the carry melt treatment so it was pretty comfy. Stuck it in the waist all day and had no problems. It was barely noticable mexican style no holster with fitting jeans (I dont wear baggy clothes). It concealed well too. I have handled 1911s for a bit and love em. Do my fastest and most accurate shooting to date with a 1911 pattern, but I'm not too big on cocked and locked carry. The old lady wants a s&w 642 or an MK9/PM9 so it has to go.
http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/cu ... ra_rcp_II/

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SPF to I Marotto

1 - 9 of 9 Posts