AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is new but has been opened. I bought this a few years ago. It has a few storage marks on it but is basically new. The blade has not been sharpened and never used except to take it of the sheath. Comes with original box, paperwork, and packaging. I don't see these for sale anymore, still selling for less than I paid due to being opened. I will just post a link explaining the knife instead of trying to explain it here. $135.00 shipped. I am in SC. PP gift or money order. Add 3% for regular PP. Thanks.

IZHMASH NV-01 survival knife press publications

IMG_0192_zps7e4d1487.jpg
IMG_0193_zps12a232ec.jpg
IMG_0194_zps6777e64f.jpg
IMG_0195_zps3c296425.jpg

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I will take it!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Akalvarez, let me know how you would like to pay. I am unable to PM you because you have exceeded your message storage. I have a feeling something is wrong with the PM system since the upgrade. If you will, please send me an email. [email protected]

Thanks,

Michael

·
Registered
319 Posts
Very nice
Congrats to whoever gets it (great price for one of these)

I am curious about the circular 'storage area' on the sheath of yours
Is there anything inside it? like a mirror or something?

Mine is empty, but your blade is a bit different from mine, so I thought I would inquire about that storage space

Thanks

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I have been looking for one of these for a couple of years so there is no way in hell I am gonna pass this one up! Email sent with contact info.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
SPF to Akalvarez. Damn I should of charged more lol...J/K. :cool:

To Gewbs, it has a little plastic container in the handle that contains misc items described in the link in the OP...fishing hooks, matches, an awl, etc. I have never honestly unwrapped the wax paper to see myself. :)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
damn, missed it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Gwebs that storage area you are talking about is suppost to have a compass in it RAAC imported some several years ago that were "military" and the "commerical" ones had a storeage area.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I don't care if its commercial or not I have always wanted one. I am super excited and ready for it to show up!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It does have the compass. It is in the cap that screws off right above the sharpening stone on the sheath. I misunderstood him when he asked about that before I thought he was asking about the storage area in the hilt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts