AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: Paid for and shipped yesterday

I have an extra unused 24mm (AK 74 FSB) threaded Huntertown Arms Kestrel 556 adapter.

I ended up with two, and I don't need this one. It has been threaded onto a rifle for a few minutes, but never fired or threaded into a HTA can.

These are typcially $55+ shipping when they are in-stock from HTA or their distributors. Then you have to find someone that is will and capable of threading it concentrically so you don't mangle you baffles on the first shot.

I'm asking $110 shipped CONUS for mine. Insurance is extra if you want it. First "I'll take it" posted here wins. Payment via discreet PP +4%, or USPS MO. Payment must be sent within 3 business days. I'll return the favor and ship within 3 business days. I have lots of + feedback here and on ar15.com, same screen name.

ETA: don't use the email function on here! I don't use that email address anymore. Hit me up at [email protected]

Trades considered:
5.45 ammo
.223 ammo, projectiles, or brass
.45 brass or projectiles
PeeMags
Nice AR stock
Nice 1911 grips (full size only)
Any cool AK stuff

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I'll take it!!!

Holy $h!t the stars are aligned tonight. I was just complaining about HTA no longer selling these, no blanks in stock, etc. 9 months ago this wasn't an issue. Stamp took a while. HTA made some changes while I waited on uncle sam's :bsflag:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts