Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS German Weiger 5.56 Magazines

I have (0) German Weiger, (0) Polish Beryl, and (0) Bulgarian Circle 10 5.56x45mm magazines for sale.

The German Weiger magazines are in VG-EXC condition with minor surface wear and dust from being stored with other metal magazines and being inserted into my SAR-3. Price is $32 each shipped. I will sell all three for $90 shipped. ALL SPF

I just stumbled across a single Polish Beryl magazine while sorting through more magazines. It is in EXC condition with scuffs from rubbing against other mags in my collection. Price is $30 shipped. SOLD

The Bulgarian Circle 10 magazines are in EXC condition. The only wear is simply from a couple years of storage with other magazines with lugs and floorplates hitting each other. Price is $32 each shipped. I will sell all five for $160 shipped. ALL SOLD

First "I'll take it" post in this thread gets them. Follow up with PM to arrange payment.

Payment can be made either by USPS MO or Paypal + fee. If you pay via Paypal DO NOT put anything in the title or comments! I will ship the magazines via USPS Priority mail from AZ.

I will only sell magazines to individuals located in states/cities where it is legal to own high capacity magazines. I will not sell magazines to locations where they are banned, and I will not break the magazines down into a parts kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.