AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a quantity of these scarce user manuals available for fellow collectors.
they are new, un-issued, and wrapped in their original protective paper.
Translation of the cover reads "Memo on handling of 5.45mm AK's including AKS74U and AKS74UN2"
These are original documents not re-prints or copies, written in cyrillic and have been taken directly from a consignment
of Izhmash AK74's and Tula AKS74U's.

Price is $15 for one (PM me for price on quantities).
Shipping:
$2.50 - Normal Airmail without tracking (delivery time around five days)
$8.00 - Airmail with tracking (delivery time around 5 days)

Please check out my feedback on the "Good-guys" list - I had the pleasure of supplying a good number of members here
with Plum AK74 bayonets a couple of years ago.
AndyS.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I'll take one of each

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jithaca, just to clarify - there is one handbook covering both AK74 and AKS74U, please pm me for payment details.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what year rifles did you obtain and are they new? Are any setup for night vision scopes? Your making us American's drool over here!

I have a quantity of these scarce user manuals available for fellow collectors.
they are new, un-issued, and wrapped in their original protective paper.
Translation of the cover reads "Memo on handling of 5.45mm AK's including AKS74U and AKS74UN2"
These are original documents not re-prints or copies, written in cyrillic and have been taken directly from a consignment
of Izhmash AK74's and Tula AKS74U's.

Price is $15 for one (PM me for price on quantities).
Shipping:
$2.50 - Normal Airmail without tracking (delivery time around five days)
$8.00 - Airmail with tracking (delivery time around 5 days)

Please check out my feedback on the "Good-guys" list - I had the pleasure of supplying a good number of members here
with Plum AK74 bayonets a couple of years ago.
AndyS.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
I'll take one, sending PM now. Thanks. Specifically looking for the AKSU one as pictured.

EDIT- Payment sent. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They were new old-stock in the original shipping crates complete with slings, bayo's, mags (4 per rifle) mag-pouches, tool-kits, oil-bottles and of course these manuals! From memory - the Izzy 74's were mostly laminate butts/handguards with bakelite grips, smaller quantity of 74's were
plum fixed-stock. Pretty sure they were dated 86/87 - as were the AKS74U's none of them had optics side-plates.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I drooled reading this.
They were new old-stock in the original shipping crates complete with slings, bayo's, mags (4 per rifle) mag-pouches, tool-kits, oil-bottles and of course these manuals! From memory - the Izzy 74's were mostly laminate butts/handguards with bakelite grips, smaller quantity of 74's were
plum fixed-stock. Pretty sure they were dated 86/87 - as were the AKS74U's none of them had optics side-plates.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Ill take one. Thanks for offering these.

Almost sounds like the same grouping of kits we had over here.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'll take one!! PM sent

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Ill take one.

PM Inbound

1 - 11 of 11 Posts