AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WITHDRAWN

Galil ARM built by Troy Sellars at In Range. It was an AR kit and US made barrel built on an Ohio Rapid Fire receiver and he added a Galil ARM front sight gas block. The receiver has the Israeli markings to look as original as possible. It comes with a factory Galil quick detach bipod, 11- 35rd Orlite magazines and 1- 50rd factory Galil magazine. (It's pictured with a YHM QD suppressor mount but it will come with the original factory flash hider) I have around 200rds fired through the rifle with no problems both suppressed and unsuppressed. So if you want it for a suppressor host, it suppresses very well and runs like a top. It's in excellent condition but the stock does have a couple places where the paint has come off as you can see in the pictures.

Price is $1300 + $30 shipped anywhere in the continental US. I only accept US postal service money orders and will require a copy of your dealer's FFL. Make sure your dealer will accept a transfer from an individual. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Not interested in any trades.

First to post "I'll take it" gets it followed by an IM or email.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts