AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to part ways with my G1 build. This is a CAI production gun, but is NOT a Frankenfal. The parts are not matching number, but they are all metric G1 parts. I am the first owner and the gun ran perfectly out of the box through the 100-200 rounds I've put through it. I have since done quite a bit of work to this gun. All springs were replaced with new manufactured springs, muzzle device was changed to a Belgian long flash hider, piston was replaced with new one, and I replaced the gas block because the vent on the original was drilled very badly off. The entire gun was blasted and recoated with ceramic based paint as well. I swapped the stock for the DSA X-stock also.

The gun will come with 4 mags and 2 mag pouches. Two mags are DSA and two are milsurp. Item is located in Louisiana and I'm willing to ship or sell FTF. Price is $900 plus actual shipping. I'm very interested in trading plus cash for a Kriss and I may be interested in other trades. Can't hurt to ask. Item is cross posted. *spf*

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.