AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7/29 update- I'm posting the remaining items on another board, too. If anything sells, I'll go by the timestamps to determine who is first in time.
-------------------------------------

All prices include shipping. Everything will ship via either Priority Mail
or First Class Mail.

No trades at this time. Prices are firm. Please use private messaging for any questions.

Payment by USPS money orders, only. I would prefer not to have to say this, but if you can't get the payment to me in about a week's time, please don't claim an item.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 1986 Romanian "G" kit. Complete parts set. Has not been monkeyed with in any way.
Matching numbers except for the return spring guide and the receiver cover. No rust,
perfect mirror bore, excellent condition.

$220 **Sold**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. 1986 Romanian "G" kit. Complete parts set. Has not been monkeyed with in any way.
Matching numbers except for the gas tube. No rust, perfect mirror bore, excellent condition.

$220 **Sold**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Bulgarian AK-74 trigger guard assemblies and selector stops.

(1) take-off from a used Bulgarian AK-74 - complete, assembled TG and sel. stop $50 **SPF to RyanE**

(2) take-off from a used Bulgarian AK-74 - complete, assembled TG and sel. stop $50 **SPF to RJMech**

(3) Bulgarian "virgin" AK-74 trigger guard (undrilled), spring, and mag catch and used take-off pin and selector stop $40 **SPF**

4. Bulgarian wooden pistol grip. Never mounted, perfect new condition. Beechwood, I think.

$30 **SPF to kahuna**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Yugoslavian M70B1 (fixed stock) parts.

(1) trigger guard and selector stop $20 **SPF to cg3605**

(2) pistol grip screw, locking washer, and PG screw base $20

(3) rear trunnion for fixed stock M70B1 (slight egging in the hole for
the bottom rivet, but nothing that would affect it's use) $50 **SPF to Stoyan79**

(4) receiver cover locking assembly (bolt, spring, nut) $25 **SPF to Thalco**

(5) buttstock bolt and washer $20 **SPF to Thalco**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Chinese "clamp-on" folding bayonet. New, never mounted. I removed the paper and heavy grease
to look for any markings (but found none).

$67 **SPF to reddoggie**

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I will take it!!!

(3) rear trunnion for fixed stock M70B1 (slight egging in the hole for
the bottom rivet, but nothing that would affect it's use) $50

·
Registered
222 Posts
4. Bulgarian wooden pistol grip. Never mounted, perfect new

I'll take this:

4. Bulgarian wooden pistol grip. Never mounted, perfect new condition. Beechwood, I think. $30

1 - 8 of 8 Posts