AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am open to trades ONLY for ACE 7-8" side folding stocks, and the folding mechanisms for them, or a Para P14 Black Ops Combat.

This kit is made up of Warsaw Pact parts. The receiver stub front is not from the same kit as the back two pieces. When you look at the pics, you will see that this is a GOOD thing. It will let a good builder set the length and make the MFG much easier on the builder. It is complete with the exception of front sight base bolt.

The front sight was broken and re-welded (the rear portion, facing the shooter), the rear sight was broken off, it can be re-welded or a new one ordered from Marcin on GB.

The bolt is in great shape, the locking ears are as well. The kit will come with a new recoil spring, in addition to the one inside.

The barrel lock is not original, it was made here in the US. If you want an original, see Marcin.

The spade grips need to be cleaned up and the left side top re-welded.

Barrel rifling is STRONG and it passes the bullet test with ease.

This kit isn't pretty on the outside. There is no disputing that. But I have built two guns from similar kits and with a little TLC and attention to detail, they will come out great. I am selling these parts to pay for the conversion of mine to US 50. Asking $3750+actual shipping.

USED, but the rifling is nice and strong. Passes the bullet test with easy as well. Asking $1150+actual shipping.

This barrel is new in the grease, and it is greasy as hell. You can't check the rifling, because it is still clogged with grease, but you can see what came out on the boresnake. Needs front sight post and bolt. Asking $1500+actual shipping.

These are stripped receiver covers. There are three Russian and two Czech (4&5) Your choice, $100+$10 shipping via UPSP priority mail.

·
Registered
832 Posts
i could use a decent dshk barrel....i have a demilled barrel that i am gonna bore and chamber for 50bmg but if it were a deal i could not refuse then

Thx PvtPyl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts