Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD to Blazenet

FAL Imbel (metric) kit + 5 mags, all matching for $225.00 shipped CONUS, ppal(no fee)/MO. Very good condition.

Everything in the picture are included. Forgot to put in the picture, but also included: imbel handguards+screw, mag. release lever + pin, complete bolt hold open assembly. No locking shoulder, SARCO or DSA has them. Everything included as I got them a year or so ago.

Thanks for looking. :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I believe that Blazenet said he'd take it before the gentleman on the FALFiles??? If you check the post times, I think you'll find this to be true.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
GrillMan,

Blazenet posted his I'll take it at 8:40 A.M., the gentleman on the AK Files posted his at 10:04 A.M. On this forum, the first "I'll take it" wins, and we ask that people abide by that. This case also demonstrates the reason we urge sellers not to list on multiple forums. Can you please contact Blazenet, then post your remedy to this situation.

Thanks

ETA: times I posted are PST

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I apologize for the confusion. I've PMed both DunkRD and Blazenet to resolve this situation. Blazenet did have the first take on this kit and DunkRD is okay with it. I'm waiting for Blazenet response.

Update: SOLD to Blazenet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.