AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some time ago, I got out of AK-74s but I never sold the magazines. The time has come! See descriptions below.

Payment will be the stated price plus actual shipping. Prefer payment by postal money order or cashier's check. Discreet PayPal will require an additional 3.5% on top of your total price. Since magazines are subject to various state laws, it's up to you to understand your state's laws and comply with them. All parts original, no 922r parts installed on anything.

This is not cross-posted, so a clear "I'll take it" in the thread below will rule the day. I'm open to negotiation, but know that you may be beaten during negotiation by an "I'll take it". Even so, if you don't like a price, hit me with an offer.

Shipping costs will vary depending on what or how much you buy, but for the most part, one pack plus insurance should cost about $15.00 to ship. Shipping from MN, local pickup available in MSP metro area. Shipping outside the continental US will be more than the stated cost.

Also, please forgive the multi-part ad format. It was necessary to work around the limit to the number of images per post.

1. NEW SOVIET RUSSIAN IZHMASH AK-74 BAKELITE MAGAZINE PACK #1—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Includes one new Soviet AK-74 magazine pouch, 4 beautiful new Izhevsk 30-round bakelite magazines, 4 stripper clips, 1 clip spoon, and 1 likely East German cleaning kit.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2. NEW SOVIET RUSSIAN IZHMASH AK-74 BAKELITE MAGAZINE PACK #2—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Like #1, this includes one new Soviet AK-74 magazine pouch, 4 beautiful new Izhevsk 30-round bakelite magazines, 4 stripper clips, 1 clip spoon, and 1 likely East German cleaning kit.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
3. EXCELLENT SOVIET RUSSIAN MOLOT RPK-74 BAKELITE MAGAZINE PACK #1—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Includes one excellent Russian (or Bulgarian, not sure) RPK-74 magazine pouch, 4 excellent Molot 45-round bakelite magazines, 4 stripper clips, and 1 clip spoon.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
4. EXCELLENT SOVIET RUSSIAN MOLOT RPK-74 BAKELITE MAGAZINE PACK #2—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Includes one excellent Russian (or Bulgarian, not sure) RPK-74 magazine pouch, 4 excellent Molot 45-round bakelite magazines, 4 stripper clips, 1 clip spoon, and 1 metal oil bottle.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
5. UNISSUED EAST GERMAN Mpi-AK-74 MAGAZINE PACK (OPEN)—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Each pack includes 1 East German raindrop pouch, 4 new East German bakelite 30-round magazines in wrap, 4 stripper clips in wrap, 1 cleaning kit, and a blank firing adaptor. I've opened the flaps once on one pouch for these photos only. 2 unsealed packs available.

6. UNISSUED EAST GERMAN Mpi-AK-74 MAGAZINE PACK (SEALED)—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Like the open packs, each pack includes 1 East German raindrop pouch, 4 new East German bakelite 30-round magazines, 4 stripper clips in wrap, 1 cleaning kit, and should include a blank firing adaptor. Parts should be wrapped up, but obviously I can't verify that without breaking the seal or acquiring x-ray vision. 2 sealed packs available.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
7. EXCELLENT BULGARIAN BRICK RED MAGAZINE SET—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Includes 1 green Bulgarian web pouch, 4 excellent Bulgarian brick red polymer 30-round magazines, 3 stripper clips, 1 clip spoon, and 1 plastic Bulgarian oil bottle.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
8. EXCELLENT BULGARIAN BRICK RED MAGAZINE SET—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Includes 1 green Bulgarian web pouch and 4 excellent Bulgarian brick red polymer 30-round magazines.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
9. EXCELLENT BULGARIAN TAN MAGAZINE SET—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Includes 1 green Bulgarian web pouch, 4 excellent Bulgarian tan polymer 30-round magazines and 1 plastic Bulgarian oil bottle.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
10. EXCELLENT BULGARIAN TAN MAGAZINE SET—$150.00 ***SOLD***

Includes 1 green Bulgarian web pouch with a Bulgarian nametag sewn on, 4 excellent Bulgarian tan polymer 30-round magazines, 3 stripper clips, 1 clip spoon, and 1 marbled plastic Bulgarian oil bottle. My personal favorite of the Bulgarian magazine packs.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
11. EXCELLENT BULGARIAN BLACK MAGAZINE SET—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Includes 1 green Bulgarian web pouch, 4 excellent Bulgarian black circle 10 polymer 30-round magazines, 3 stripper clips, 1 clip spoon, and 1 plastic Bulgarian oil bottle.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
12. EXCELLENT BULGARIAN BLACK MAGAZINE SET—$125.00***SPF***

Includes 1 green Bulgarian web pouch and 4 excellent Bulgarian black circle 10 polymer 30-round magazines.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
13. EXCELLENT ROMANIAN Md.86/AIMS-74 MAGAZINE SET—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Rare, purchased here years ago. Includes 1 Romanian AIMS-74 magazine pouch, correct blank firing adaptor, and 4 AIMS-74 magazines. Still in preservative.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
14. EXCELLENT/LIKE-NEW BULGARIAN CIRCLE 21 BLACK MAGAZINE—SENT TO GB DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

One excellent/like-new circle 21 black magazine. The only black circle 21 I've owned or seen. Maybe it's common, I don't know.

15. VERY GOOD SOVIET TULA AK-74 BAKELITE MAGAZINE—$45.00 ***SPF***

One very good 30 round Tula AK-74 bakelite magazine. Should go well with your Tula Krink.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
As per our PM, I will take #10, EXC condition tan mags with pouch that has name tag.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts