AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eotech clone 3 x magnifier nice niw still got the box never used nice optic 85$ shipped. It has the lens covers see thru bikini covers no mounts.

·
Registered
89 Posts
31st MEUSOC said:
Eotech clone 3 x magnifier nice niw still got the box never used nice optic 85$ shipped. It has the lens covers see thru bikini covers no mounts.
I've heard they don't work real well and wondering why you are selling yours??? :roll:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
clone

They are great I thought I ordered 4 and got 5 instead. The glass is great but I dont need 5 thats the only reason why I am selling. I also use the Aimpoint clone 3x magnifier and I am happy as well. For the money its a great piece of equipment and this is also sold! My true opinion is I was very skeptical about these I am all about quality always have been. But I couldnt justify spending 400-500 on a magnifier that has no moving parts doesnt require keeping zero, or a mount that cost so much to hold zero.
So on one of my friends advise if I didnt like sell it to me how could I lose? So I got one beat the shit out of it for testing and works great. So I bought 3 more were I found out they sent me an extra.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Protector said:
31st MEUSOC said:
I've heard they don't work real well and wondering why you are selling yours??? :roll:
I'm wondering why you have not read the forum rules about craping on peoples sale's. And here's another :roll: for ya.

·
Registered
89 Posts
INFANTRY said:
Protector said:
31st MEUSOC said:
I'm wondering why you have not read the forum rules about craping on peoples sale's. And here's another :roll: for ya.
My appologies...did not mean any disrespect to the sell...on the contrary have been contemplating buying an Eotech 552 and was asking an honest question so I would know if I should go ahead and pick up this magnifier!!! That's the bad thing about forums...the intent of a question or comment can so easily be taken more than one way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts