AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: EG AKM kit - Price ↓

EG Kit for Sale - Price ↓

East German ‘70s era MPi-KM/KMS kit, built on a Romanian AKM barrel, with choice of fixed or folding stock (or both!). This is one of the scrubbed number EG kits that came out of the Balkans a while ago. The grinder was very kind to this kit, #s were taken off gently without deep gouges. Came to me as a partial kit with the populated barrel and all the beautifully-blued key EG parts except front trunnion.

I added an EG front trunnion/RSB (covered in cosmo and I don’t have the means to separate them so the second RSB is a bonus) and a nice EG furniture set (LHG and folding stock are NOS). The trigger guard/stop (kits didn’t include these in the first place), rear trunnion and FCG are Warsaw Pact, probably Romanian. This will make a nice rifle at a fraction of the cost for a numbered EG kit and the barrel work is done already.

Buyer may choose fixed stock OR the NOS folding stock (with correct size small sling loop) OR both stocks!

Fixed stock (only) kit - was $495, NOW $450
OR
Folding stock (only) kit - was $575, NOW $525
OR
Dual stock kit - was $595, NOW $540

Payment by USPS or Wallyworld MO only. Shipping by least cost USPS Priority Mail method. Insurance available/optional. Crosslisted (eventually).

I have a few more EG and LOTS of nice Romy button and lever folding stocks, send a PM if interested.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll point out that the price of this East German AKM with fixed stock is less than the typical Romy G kit. Difficult, if not impossible, to find an AKM that shoots sweeter than an EG MPi-KM.

·
1,092 Posts
Quit twisting my arm... Ill take it per our PMs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts