AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up first is an excellent to good condition East German DDR akm parts kit. The kit is of a 1972 vintage and numbers matching (bolt carrier, top cover, gas tube, and front trunnion). The barrel is Romanian and also in excellent condition. The buyer of this kit will also get a complete set of east German furniture, which has the really cool bakelighte LHG, another set East German furniture minus the pistol grip, a spare east german gas tube, and a east german sling. $700 spf

Next, is RMP-3 scope rail. Still in package. $45 shipped spf

Finally, I have four Russian spine stamped AK 47 mags in excellent condition with a Russian four-cell pouch $120 shipped.

I will trade for 45rd ak74 mags + cash.

Payment terms: I take PayPal or USPS MO. If you use PayPal, please use the gift option with no gun words. Cross-posted so time stamp applies.

If you have any questions or would like more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask! thanks for looking. Also, I'm still a new member on this site with little feedback, but I have 100% feedback on ar15.com under the same username

Pictures of the kit/lot:

Picture of the rail

Pictures of the mags:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The description has been updated to reflect that the bolt carrier, top cover, gas tube, and front trunion are the only matching parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts