AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ladies and gents here I go... I use my eyes a LOT more than I use my guns so this primo piece is history. Selling to finance LASIK ...so no trades.

Up for sale is a FAL that is unfired.. it IS a factory DSA rifle as confirmed by DSA themselves on 8/22!

Not a chrome lined barrel..just highly polished (thanks Templar!).. no wear that I can see anywhere, other than a slight mark where i moved the selector and where I operated the cocking handle.

I'm letting this go for $1300 shipped. Comes with 2 mags (not pictured). FFL must be sent with payment..cashiers checks or postal money orders. If your FFL requires that an FFL be shipped with the rifle, let me know in advance so I can make preparations.

Thanks for looking!

off the market.

·
Registered
868 Posts
FAL bliss

My GOD is that beautiful. And a virgin too.

Damnit! Why can't Publisher's Clearing House ever find me.
I'd get that in a minute but just started working again.

10Gauge, since we are both in Ohio........ awh, never mind.

Best of luck to you. On the sale and on the surgery.
Let us know how things turn out.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
How would one be able to determine if this is a factory DSA or a built kit? I am in interested buyer. papa

·
Registered
36 Posts
gun papa said:
How would one be able to determine if this is a factory DSA or a built kit? I am in interested buyer. papa
Call DSA with the serial number from the receiver and they can tell you whether it was built by them or whether they just sold the unbuilt receiver.

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gun papa said:
I've got a call into DSA and when I find out which one it is, I'll update the advert.

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump with new info!

turns out it WAS assembled by DSA! :dance:

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
OK...thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
21,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
one more week before this thing is pulled.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts