AK Rifles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS: RIA 1911A1 .45ACP pistol. It had started life as the typical GI model RIA 1911. This pistol came to me as a used gun with exactly 200 rounds through it. The original owner complained of some of the typical Rock Island issues: poor trigger, occasional failure to feed. The front strap had been checkered decently, I cleaned it up a bit, 30LPI. I also re-parked the frame and did the entire pistol in Norell's Moly Resin, flat black. (This finish is TOPS.) The following changes were also made:

Wilson Combat 18lb recoil spring

Wilson Combat recoil buffer

Wilson Combat complete replacement pin set

Kim Ahrends Cocobolo wood diamond stocks

Brownells lightweight competition trigger

Brownells GI ejector

Polished feed ramp and extractor

Professionally Re-parkerized frame

Professionally applied Norell's Moly Resin Flat-Black applied to frame and slide

It includes the original foam lined case and one Wilson combat 8 round mag. Test fired and functioned flawless. Consider the accumulated cost of all the upgrades and parts it is well above the asking price. A good deal for a nice little 1911! Shipping included to first 48 states, only ship to FFL unless FTF w/ KY resident. Asking $500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.