AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

These are WASR 10/63 rifles in 7.62x39mm in two different types. These have been certified to be free of canted gas blocks, canted front and rear gas blocks as well as magazine fit. The cosmolene has already been wiped off and you have rifle that is ready to shoot right out of the box

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and modify the weapons for BAN STATE PURCHASES
!!!

These come complete with a sling, cleaning kit, welded muzzle brake, US-made fire control group, oil bottle and 30-round magazine for $409.95

Check out the links and photos for more information...

HENDERSON DEFENSE INDUSTRIES
145 Gibson Road, Suite E
Henderson, NV 89014
Phone: 702.566.1000 Fax: 702.262.9392
[/url]

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Nice pieces!

·
Registered
88 Posts
THANK YOU for making sure all your rifles are in good condition, especially with the wasrs. I'll be adding this to my shortlist when I get the funds.

·
Banned
344 Posts
:shock: These are nice! Fair price also! Is the finish better than the scratched up one on the Century junk? Any folders?
Think i will need one! :roll:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ones that I hand-sorted for "Certification" all have really nice factory finish. They have a darker finish that I was used to from Century.

Here are some more items that I checked:

- checked for proper bolt lock up and headspace (found some rifles that had tight headspace issues)

- use laser boresight to give "right out of the box" accuracy (and adjusted as needed).

- Internals have been cleaned and wiped down of metal residue and grease.

- The bayonet, frog and sling are in excellent condition.

As far as shipping costs, you can go to the website and add it your cart and give your address (no need to enter CC info) and it will give you an exact amount.

I will probably offer WASR rifles for a lower price but I can't go through and clean, inspect for canting and mag/bolt lock up at the lower price. I wish I could but it does take time to go through them.

thanks,
Ron

·
Banned
344 Posts
:grin:Went on your web last night and was highly impressed by what i saw, if i had known about you all, i would have bought one from you all rather than my ars. 107fr last month! I will get 1 more ak in the next few
month, most likely something on the cheaper side. 2 weeks ago was contemplating a wasr for $380. or a sks. was scared of wasr issues and got an sks!
On you web in the description on your wasr, it states the something along the lines that each mag-well is milled etc. and each mag. is fitted for the gun! does that mean one would have 1 mag. that works, and all others
might or might not since they are not fitted to gun? that is how i understood that!
Thanks! :roll:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vz58kid said:
On you web in the description on your wasr, it states the something along the lines that each mag-well is milled etc. and each mag. is fitted for the gun! does that mean one would have 1 mag. that works, and all others
might or might not since they are not fitted to gun? that is how i understood that!
I test the magazine to make sure it goings to fit and lock in place. The magazine wells can be a bit undersized and NO magazine will fit. The magazine that is included with the rifle is new and has no wear issues. With a new magazine fitting perfectly in place, there "shouldn't" be any issues with other magazines fitting in the well.

thanks,
Ron

·
Banned
344 Posts
Thanks for all the info, seems like you all really got it together so unless there is a huge price increase in the next 6 weeks, i will have one ordered! Unless i find a huge deal at a show, there are 3 big ones in my neck of the wood in the next 6 weeks. Thank you again! :dance: :grin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts