AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bulgarian RPK-47 (7.62x39) parts (K-VAR issue), Russian furniture and padded sling, excellent condition, no front trunnion, no other parts except whats in picture, located in Michigan, $550.00 includes shipping in continental U.S.

·
Registered
588 Posts
What is included? Is it all numbers matching? Is the front trunion, rear trunion, recoil spring, etc, included? Don't see them in the pics...

·
Registered
588 Posts
D'oh,! Should have read the description better...

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
in no way am i thread crapping, but how is this a parts kit? its a stock set with a barrel... title is a little misleading.

·
Registered
714 Posts
bigmegina said:
is it marked somewhere to show it is a bugy?how do you tell the difference between this and a romy?
Not in any way trying to start shit or stomp this ad, but this looks Romy to me. AFAIK the Bulgy RPK's did not have cleaning rod loops on the bbls and that is a Romy bipod. However K-Var has been known to sell parts that were stated to be from one country when in fact they were from another( Russian Krink HG's come to mind as one example).
So this could all be an innocent minomer by the OP.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Broncodarts said:
bigmegina said:
is it marked somewhere to show it is a bugy?how do you tell the difference between this and a romy?
Not in any way trying to start shit or stomp this ad, but this looks Romy to me. AFAIK the Bulgy RPK's did not have cleaning rod loops on the bbls and that is a Romy bipod.

I thought the same thing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought this kit a few years back from a guy off of the ak files, he stated that he bought it from kvar in the late 90's early 2000, and it was advertised as Bulgarian, not sure how to tell what it is since there is no front trunnion with it, either way finding a new rpk-47 front assembly is no easy task these days.

Not trying to put up a misleading ad, just going by what I was told.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts