AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HATE to do this but I have up for sale my 1987 Circle 10 Bulgarian Makarov PM. It was either this or the Colt Combat Commander but I can't bring myself to sell ANOTHER Colt 1911.

Anyways, I just bought this a couple weeks ago and I have 100 rounds through it. It had very few through it before I got it. This pistol probably has around 200-300 rounds TOTAL through it. The finish I would rate at about 95-98%. The bluing is beautiful and the safety and hammer both have a nice red color to them. Bore is excellent, as are the internals. I would rate the overall condition of the pistol as very excellent. Functions 100%, as do all the magazines. It's accurate and has a nice trigger pull on single or double action. Comes with the original beautiful bakelite grips and some wider hard-rubber East German black grips, 4 mags (three 8 round and one 7 round), and a trigger lock. You will be VERY satisfied with this pistol. I really REALLY don't want to sell it but I need the money badly and don't have much else to sell. Need to get $290 + actual shipping out of it. Post here and/or email/PM me if interested. More pics on request.

(Colt Commander is NOT for sale)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts