AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. I am selling this professionally built Krinkov by Piece of History Fireams.
-Built on Ohio Ordnance Receiver, reserialized by PoHF to due optic rail mount.
-Built from on original Bulgarian Krink Kit with the original barrel. Trunnion reserialized to match receiver.
-Has the faux suppressor attached by blind pin for NFA Compliance, ready to SBR with your Stamped Form 1 and 10 minutes work.
-Compliance parts are Receiver (1), Trigger Group (3), PG (1) and Muzzle Device (1).
-Original Wood handguard was upgraded to K-Var Bulgarian Ribbed.
-Russian Khaki Krinkov Sling, and (1) military Bulgarian 30 round mag included.
Price is $1650 shipped to your FFL, or $1600 cash sale in upstate South Carolina. Make me an offer!
This is one of the nicest and cleanest builds of this type you will ever see and the factory barrel will last forever.

20161217_120909.jpg 20161217_120914.jpg

Sale Terms:
1. I describe the items as accurately as possible. If you need additional information or
pictures of the item(s), then please contact me before committing to buy.
I cannot offer refunds at this time, please prepare and plan BEFORE you buy.
Prices are definitely negotiable, but cannot trade or barter at this time, US funds only.
Make me an offer!
2. Payment will be USPS Money Order or discrete Online Payment with an additional 3.5% fee unless you gift.
I do not have a way to accept credit cards at this time.
I am available for cash transaction for any item in Upstate South Carolina.
3. Shipment will be USPS Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation for non-FFL items.
Firearms will ship either UPS or USPS with Adult Signature and Delivery Confirmation to your FFL.
I cannot ship until I have received your unexpired FFL information. Expect rifles to cost $30-35 to ship.
4. Standard forum rules apply. Please leave feedback and I will do the same.
5. The items in this sale will be sold as pictured and described. In most cases NIB items will be just that.
Even the NIB items will have minor wear from being stored inside my gun safe.
6. You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own state. Please do not commit if you cannot receive the item
for sale directly through an FFL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.