AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for offer is Bulgarian 3pc sets. Condition varies from G-VGC. These have been taken from fielded weapons, so some have underfolder marks on the LHG. $35 shipped for each set. Multiples of five sets $32 each set.
Payment by USPS postal money order or online electronic payment +4% . PM for details. These are off of milled rifles, but can be modified for stamped rifles for $5 additional for each set modded. Pictured is a Romy G with the modded lower handguard. (rifle not for sale) Click on picture for closer detail. Sets are arranged L-R, top to bottom. First "I'll take it" gets it.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Are you certain that those pistol grips are Bulgarian and not Polish or Romanian?

It was my understanding that the Bulgarian grips didn't match the bakelite forearm.

Not trashing your ad, just asking.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
bakelite 3 piece set

i'll take a set modded for stamped receiver. since i'm first i line if possible could you put together a set that is the darkest in color without being too beat up. thanks a bunch!

badka2ma

i would like to pay with gaypal discreetly

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys,
THese sets came off of Bulgarian rifles. I was not there when they were put on them, so I assume they are Bulgarian. I am sorry but these are to be sold as sets and cannot be broke up. I believe Arsenal USA has individual parts.
badka2ma, I will get a set picked for you. Don't take GayPal. I will PM with info.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'd like a set. close to matching color, vg condition. Light as possible on the folding stock impingement, as it's going on a fixed milled set. PM with payment info. Gonna be gone till tonite. Thanks

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: bakelite 3 piece set

badka2ma said:
i'll take a set modded for stamped receiver. since i'm first i line if possible could you put together a set that is the darkest in color without being too beat up. thanks a bunch!
badka2ma
Your dark set went out today. You should get an e-mail about delivery.
Dave

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available

1 - 10 of 10 Posts