AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting married next year and I need to clear out some funds. As a result, these Arsenal beauties are up for sale.

SPF to kidd 1. Bulgarian Arsenal SLR-105A1R. Brand new in box, only test fired at the factory. I've replaced the polymer furniture with a beautiful, excellent condition Bulgarian stock set. This is as close as you will get to a Bulgarian-issued AK-74. I hate to let this one go just because it's absolutely beautiful, but I know it will go to a good home. Includes the original box, factory accessories, paperwork, and Russian 10 round magazine. $899 plus shipping SPF

2. SPF Bulgarian Arsenal SLR-106FR. Like new condition. I fired 100 rounds of Aguila 55 grain brass cased ammunition...all of which fed and fired flawlessly. Does not come with the original box, but it comes with the original paperwork, factory accessories, two (2) low-capacity magazines (5 rounds?), and one (1) 30 round clear Bulgarian ((10)) magazine. These are no longer produced and are excellent rifles. Now $750 plus shipping. SPF

I have 5 additional black Bulgarian 30 round waffle magazines and one clear Bulgarian 30 round waffle magazine available to the buyer for $25 each. SPF

3. Bulgarian Arsenal SAM7R. Brand new in box, only test fired at the factory. I bought this weapon with the intent of shooting it since it has the smoothest action I've ever seen in an AK, but never got around to it. The rifle and it's accessories just sat in my safe until now. Comes with all of the original paperwork, factory accessories, and 5 round magazine. Now $1025 plus shipping.

I accept money orders and discreet online payment (buyer pays ALL fees). Rifles are shipped from Fort Lauderdale, FL. Ad is cross posted. Earliest timestamp wins.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm getting married next year and I need to clear out some funds. As a result, these Arsenal beauties are up for sale.

1. Bulgarian Arsenal SLR-105A1R. Brand new in box, only test fired at the factory. I've replaced the polymer furniture with a beautiful, excellent condition Bulgarian stock set. This is as close as you will get to a Bulgarian-issued AK-74. I hate to let this one go just because it's absolutely beautiful, but I know it will go to a good home. Includes the original box, factory accessories, paperwork, and Russian 10 round magazine. $899 plus shipping

---I will take this---

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price on SAM7R reduced...good deal for anyone wanting to get a quality milled AK.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts