Questions for you....

1. Do you have pics?
2. Who built it?
3. Are all the parts matching?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bought it used ,all numbers match but reciever does not match rifles numbers,gas tube looks unissued and rail is unriveted.
I do have a pic. but couldn't bring it up,first timer. :neutral:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll take it if it's still available. Contact me if yopu'de like at [email protected] and we can discuss it. I'm in Michigan and my ggod friend is an FFL dealer. You can send it to him C.O.D. or bring it to him C.O.D. and we can meet on a weekend. Whichever way you wish to handle it.

E

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
ERock45 said:
I'll take it if it's still available. Contact me if yopu'de like at [email protected] and we can discuss it. I'm in Michigan and my ggod friend is an FFL dealer. You can send it to him C.O.D. or bring it to him C.O.D. and we can meet on a weekend. Whichever way you wish to handle it.

E
Since your new to this forum:

Generally, you send a Money Order via USPS priority to cover the rifle and shipping. The seller then sends the rifle to your FFL. I've never heard of a COD deal. I would advise against this.

Also, you both are residents of different states. That rifle will need to be sent to a dealer for you to file your paperwork with. Meeting via a car ride costs more these days in gas than it does to simply mail the weapon via USPS priority ($12-$15).

Not my thread, but it is my marketplace and duty to help the membership out. Also to help avoid any problems down stream.

Please PM me with any concerns.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just got the AKM-74. Nice! This one in 5.45x39 soviet is now one of matching triplets. Have one in 5.56 Nato and one in 7.62x39 both from Arsenal Inc., just like it!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Congratulations! That's really a great idea to have one of each in a different caliber.

Basically, you have clones of:

AK-74M

AK-101

AK-103

AWESOME!! :dance:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts