1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SPF: Bulgarian AK74 & extras

SPF:

The optic shown on the rifle is no longer for sale

Up for sale from my personal collection is a very nice Bulgarian AK74 rifle that is built on a NoDak spud NDS-2 receiver with an AK-Builder chrome lined US barrel and a mint condition unissued Bulgarian AK74 kit. The kit was hand picked for excellent condition and features the desirable zig-zag brake and dimpled trigger guard.

The rifle comes with a new Bulgarian sling and 10 round magazine (a magazine lock will be included for a California buyer). Also included is the correct Bulgarian 5.45 buttstock cleaning kit. The rifle was built, test fired for function, thoroughly cleaned and then given a graphite black Cerakote finish before final assembly.

The US parts count is 8 and features a full set of US furniture, Tapco G2 FCG, receiver and barrel.

Asking $800 plus shipping to your FFL.

I accept USPS money orders, bank money orders, certified checks or credit card. Payment by credit card will incur a 4% fee. Shipping to your FFL will be $25 for UPS or FedEx Ground service. I can meet F2F for a PPT at a dealer anywhere along the 580 to 680 corridor from Modesto to Concord, CA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts