AK Rifles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: AK74 Dimpled Magazine Catch Assembly

These parts came from one of the new, unused Bulgarian AK74 sold by ORF several years ago. Still greasy and nicely demilled with no damage to the parts.

Price: $65 (which includes delivery by US 1st Class Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation).

Payment to be made by US Postal Money Order only. It's the safest and quickest option for each party. I will mail your package the same day as I receive payment. Thank you.

:banana:

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alfred said:
I can't read the Yellow.
Sorry Alfred! I find the yellow text a good match against the black background. Here's the text:

These parts came from one of the new, unused Bulgarian AK74 sold by ORF several years ago. Still greasy and nicely demilled with no damage to the parts.

Price: $65 (which includes delivery by US 1st Class Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation).

Payment to be made by US Postal Money Order only. It's the safest and quickest option for each party. I will mail your package the same day as I receive payment. Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.