AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were original milled full-auto Ak-47 carbines that were demilled for importation to the United States. These parts are in very good condition and are complete except for the stripped milled receiver and auto sear. All NFA and BATF rules apply. Less than 17 kits available.

PRICE: $225

Features:
- Caliber: 7.62x39
- Milled receiver kits gently demilled with no receiver or barrel scrap
- Parts were manufactured in Bulgaria
- Black enamel factory finish
- Full stock (reddish-brown polymer or laminated wood) with milled attaching hardware
- Bakelite or laminated wood hand guards
- Gas tube has proper vents for AK47 (not AKM)
- Brand new Bulgarian barrel with chrome lining, gas port drilled and notched for hand guard retainer

http://www.hendersondefense.com/store/p ... 24p196.htm

Henderson Defense Industries, LLC
145 N Gibson Road, Suite E
Henderson, NV 89014

· Registered
1,482 Posts
Re: WTS: Bulgarian AK47 milled parts kits w/new factory barr

Nevermind

· Registered
1,048 Posts

joe_sun said:
I tried to order one this morning but the page didn't work with my Android phone. Now I see they are all sold out, weak!

Getting any more in?
Refresh the page!

When I first looked, it said sold out. Hit refresh, 3 left... so I ordered one. This was an hour ago. It's saying two left now.

Give it a shot, worst case scenerio you were too late and just get a refund!

· Super Moderator
7,916 Posts

Just spoke with them to check inventory. They realised this morning that the barrels provided with these kits are the wrong diameter, so they're pulling the part and will put it up again when the correct barrells become available. There will be "several" kits available once that's resolved. Asked if they were matching parts kits, and the reply was "maybe, not sure".

· Registered
1,048 Posts

AZAK said:
Just spoke with them to check inventory. They realised this morning that the barrels provided with these kits are the wrong diameter, so they're pulling the part and will put it up again when the correct barrells become available. There will be "several" kits available once that's resolved. Asked if they were matching parts kits, and the reply was "maybe, not sure".
Hmmm.. I wonder what happens to those of us that already ordered. Maybe they'll just fill our orders when they get the right barrels. Hopefully HDI chimes in here with some details. I'm really not interested unless it comes with a proper Bulgarian(or just non-US) barrel.

· Super Moderator
7,916 Posts

They didn't seem to think it would be a problem, just take a few days to straighten out, but they did stop taking orders.

· Registered
1,355 Posts

Why do you want to have the barrel threaded these kits were press and pin kits. With threads you are going to have to worry about timing as well. A CNC warrior receiver will go good with these kits.

How were the barrels the wrong diameter where they akm barrels or something?
The barrel pictured doesn't have threads on it right?

· Registered
972 Posts

65cobra said:
Why do you want to have the barrel threaded these kits were press and pin kits. With threads you are going to have to worry about timing as well. A CNC warrior receiver will go good with these kits.

I think joe_sun is referring to threading the muzzle.

· Registered
1,802 Posts

65cobra said:

I think he is referring to being able to add a muzzle device.
edit** woops, too slow :beer:

· Banned
708 Posts

Those kits need the AK47 profile. Not AKM. I'm still trying to find a decent barrel for the kit I have. GB diameter is IIRC, .630. Larger than AKM I know.

· Registered
1,048 Posts

Now the link takes you to a page for a kit with no barrel.

Kinda starting to wonder what exactly I may or may not be getting in the mail. Email time...

EDIT: New link says the orders for kits with barrels were cancelled because the barrels were the wrong diameter. Well, that sucks, the kit was a great deal.. too bad the barrel was wrong.

· Registered
208 Posts

They canceled my order placed yesterday, I'd wager everyone's was canceled.

If I had to guess they got some of those SLR-95 barrels from K-Var and thought they would work with all milled kits. It makes since since the barrels in the kit weren't threaded (for a brake) :goof:

· Banned
16,199 Posts

Yep., looking for a barrel & have kit(s). Too good to be true on the barrels. Maybe someone will get them in or even a decent US barrel in AK47 profile.

· Registered
1,651 Posts

I think green mountian is selling chrome lined AK and AKM profiled barrels

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.