AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Stock is off an unissued kit Bulgarian AKS-74 kit, ribbed with rolled edges.
Im asking 180 plus shipping
I take pay-pal, mo, checks. If buyer is not happy, I'll refund their $ except for shipping cost.
PM me any questions.

Thanks

· Registered
370 Posts
To bad Bohnscot. I thought the rule was the first "i will take it"...this is becoming a common theme on here. I just got the shaft on a slabside last week via PM. I thought it was I'll taker and PM inbound??? :roll:

· Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn Ive caused quite a shitstorm here. The member was new (10 posts) so I figured he did not know all the rules around here so I figured I cut him some slack, he was the first to PM me that he will take it.

Ive dealt with bohnscot before and he has helped me find some parts when I needed them, great guy to deal with. If bohnscot wants I will sell him my other aks-74 stock (same condition and price) that I was saving for a build. PM sent his way

· Registered
2,360 Posts
guys i watched it for for over 12 hours giving others a chance to pick it up
i didnt have an immediate need for it . but was thinking of a future vityaz mutt build. a resolution has been reached via pm between AKFAN & i. we have had dealings in the past and i consider him a upstanding member.
so lets put this to rest

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.