AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: Bulgarian 74 kit Original barrel PRICE DROP

Been awhile, so Ill try to include all relevant info.

Item location: Middle TN
Shipping: USPS (most reasonable) w/ delivery confirmation included CONUS
Payment...USPS Money order preferred. other options may be doable as well but contact for those (Ill work with anyone the best I can).

I have a Bulgarian 5.45x39 kit (minus stock set). Numbers match as far as I can find (bolt, carrier, top cover, trunnion, gas tube).
Condition is VG/EXC/LN (I believe it was a new gun or test fired that was demilled). Bolt face looks like it never hit the barrel...no crud internally in gas tube etc. Gas piston has a slight darkening on the front though. Finish is not perfect...it looked great, but it sat for AWHILE and it barely started to get a hint of rust under the handguard...I took everything out, brake cleaner/scrub, then Gibbs'd the crap out of it (SOAKED, wiped, and recovered...then wrapped in paper and taped up). The brake cleaner started clearing some black paint off a little (hands got black)...nothing major but if you want an immaculate rifle build, then some kind of refinish may be necessary on gas block, gas tube, etc (top cover is not painted the same apparently as its still like new).

Picture below shows everything (cell phone pic) included but Ill try to list it anyway.
front trunnion, barrel assembly, cleaning rod, rear trunnion (fixed stock), trigger guard, selector stop plate, safety, FCG complete with rate reducer and original disconnector, sear and spring, 3 axis pins (in baggie), pistol grip/screw/nut, top cover.....yes basically everything but receiver, rivets, rear stock, hand guard upper and lower (no compliance parts or mag included).

AVAILABLE: Rivet set AKB-R (ak builder for AKM)...not sure if its all the right rivets (had a few not match up in the past), but its the one I had ordered and stuck back with this kit. No guarantees on this one but it is unopened and should get you damn close if its not al the right rivets. Optioned to the buyer for an additional $10 (if it doesn't sell Ill keep it for spares).

20131206_120408.jpg

Important part....asking $500 shipped for it. PRICE DROP $480 shipped

Poly China 7.62x39 Mags
Condition: rust speckled...look functional...good for BFPU, refinish, or just some neat mags to have (I have 1 stuck back and no chinese AK at all).
Pics show better than I can explain...flash might make them look worse than seeing them in person
3 available...prefer to sell as a package but will split up...$27 ea shipped, 2 for $53, all three for $67........ALL SPF to david.sargent5
20131206_210643.jpg 20131206_210619.jpg 20131206_210701.jpg 20131206_210722.jpg

Open to offers, trades, etc. Up for sale locally (sorta but mainly here)...1st Ill take it should get it unless there is something really weird (a friend knows its for sale and could possibly show up with some cash...doubtfully as he just got a hellpup and chinese 870 knockoff though).

Take it all?...kit, mags, and rivet set....how about $550 shipped (No longer available as an option)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent with payment info.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!

Open to reasonable offers. Have too many kits to build and already have bulgy 74s.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for price drop

Want to move this to pay up some stuff. Hit me up with offers.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok one more bump...then I'm either going to stick it back in storage or move it to gun broker. $460 shipped

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'll take it, Bulgarian 74 kit original barrel. PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts