AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wts Benchmade stryker auto 9100sbt new spf

Hello I am selling a new in original box Benchmade auto open knife. The knife is new in box never carried, used or sharpened. There is a tiny speck in the finish on the left side that you can see shiny metal if you look hard enough it is very hard to see and barely noticeable. The box has some wear and a few scratches and the manual has some wear and purple/ blue marks on it which looks like it is from the bag that came with the knife. It is the Tanto style blade with half serrated and half straight edge. The blade is 3.7", folded length is 4.68" and open length is 8.25". I've had this for a while and never used it so it's time to sell. This knife retailed for $245 and I would like to sell it for $150 shipped. I can accept discrete pp or cashiers check or money order. I will ship via usps priority mail within 2-3 days of receiving payment. This knife is cross posted and the first I take it wins. I will not ship to ban states. If you have any questions send a p.m. or email me at [email protected]

Here's an album with more pic's

Benchmade Slideshow by kyledent3 | Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts