AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I have to sell is

-Nice Russian canvas drop case. Good for a Krink - $30.00 shipped. **SPF
-Slant break off a Romy kit build. Finished with satin black baked on gun coat - $6.00 shipped.
-Chinese **edit Romanian not Chinese** sling OD green. The metal has a bit of rust and has been partially sanded - $12.00 shipped. **Sold
-Bulgarian waffle magazine. Black 30 rounder - $19.00 shipped. **Sold
-100 feet of OD green paracord - $12.00 shipped.

Individually, these total $79.00. I will sell all for $69.00 shipped. I can do a money order or the 'pay-buddy' thing. You can check my ebay account for feedback if you'd like. It is username medalhedd. These are only for sale on this site.

Lot of people are asking about the case. Here's a little more on the markings.

There's a square stamped on the inside. Inside the square is three rows of letters and numbers. Some of it is hard to make out but here it goes...

Top left letterng I cannot determine, as I read to the right it has letters KA.
The middle row is harder to read on the left but the last few letters going right look like TOUCT
The bottom row is easier to read and looks like QTW8071586

I'm happy to answer any of your ?'s.

·
Registered
935 Posts
If You are selling seperate. I'll take the green chinese? sling. It'll work as a good temp until I get a Romy green sling.

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
If it turns out this isn't what Blanco wants then I'll take it.

-Nice Russian canvas drop case. Good for a Krink - $30.00 shipped.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
I'll take:

-Bulgarian waffle magazine. Black 30 rounder - $19.00 shipped.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
762hurts said:
If You are selling seperate. I'll take the green chinese? sling. It'll work as a good temp until I get a Romy green sling.
That is a Romanian web sling.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
+1

CGSteve said:
762hurts said:
That is a Romanian web sling.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I contacted the buyer and gave him his option to buy it or pass. I was told this was a Chinese and took their word for it, my fault for that.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Not sure who told You chinese. But yes. I'll still take it. Paypal already sent. But as I told you in pm. I'm willing to pay what you think is appropriate. I'll check past forum sales. Thanks. edit~Okay. found another Romy green nylon sling sold here in May. $15.50+4.00S&H for brand new. I sent you 13.00 for a sanded one with some rust. Sounds good. But If you want another $5.00. lemme know. Wanna make sure You're alright, and me too. Thanks. ~edithttp://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=492736&highlight=green+nylon+sling#492736

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
762hurts said:
Not sure who told You chinese. But yes. I'll still take it. Paypal already sent. But as I told you in pm. I'm willing to pay what you think is appropriate. I'll check past forum sales. Thanks. edit~Okay. found another Romy green nylon sling sold here in May. $15.50+4.00S&H for brand new. I sent you 13.00 for a sanded one with some rust. Sounds good. But If you want another $5.00. lemme know. Wanna make sure You're alright, and me too. Thanks. ~edithttp://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=492736&highlight=green+nylon+sling#492736
I'm good, I really you looking out.
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts