AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out the book shelf of duplicates, books I haven't opened in years, etc.....Mostly rarities, or pieces that you had to go to a specific place at a specific time in order to buy them.

Terms-
I accept Paypal (+fee), Zelle, Venmo only. Payment must be received within 7 days. I will accept USPS Money orders from long standing members/friends.
Shipping is $9 for the 1st book, a flat $16 after that.
Please PM, don't email. Items will be cross posted.

1-Kalashnkikov exhibition programs/catalogs from the Artillery museum in St.Petersburg. These are smaller, and about 40-50 pages.
A- English/Russian language. Has a section with written articles, as well as photos of the stuff on exhibition. Some cover wear. $35.SOLD, PAID.
B-Russian only. Section with photos of Kalashnikov himself, as well photos of the stuff on exhibition. So new that I couldn't get pics of the interior. ALL GONE. . $25 each.SOLD, PAID.
Font Aircraft Poster Shotgun Baseball bat

Sleeve Airplane Font Art Wing

Military person Tie Collar Suit Blazer

2-Martin Ivie's "Kalashnikov bayonets" book. Excellent, with shelf wear on the cover. $50. SOLD
Brown Wood Rectangle Publication Motor vehicle

Book Publication Font Art Material property

Continued in next post

·
Registered
10,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
3- "Kalashnikov, the Arms and the man" by Ezell. Excellent, with shelf wear. $100 SOLD, PAID
Musical instrument Font Publication Poster Art

Font Handwriting Material property Book Pattern

4- "Kalashnikov" in Russian. I bought this in Russia in 2004. Its a picture book, about 200 pages, of various Russian items. Dust cover is a little torn from being in my backpack while traveling, but otherwise the book is in excellent condition. $100.SOLD, PAID.
Picture frame Coat Military person Art Suit

Revolver White Trigger Font Line

5. "AK47 and Kalashnikov variations" by Masami Tokoi. Also known as the Japanese AK picture book. This is the reprint in Chinese. Like new. $100.SOLD, PAID.
Publication Wood Book Font Tool

Publication Book World Font Wood

6- Kalashnikov's autobiography in Russian. A tear on the bottom of the spine. It is autographed by Kalashnikov himself.
$200. SOLD, PAID
Handwriting Font Material property Wood Parallel

Brown Musical instrument Guitar accessory Font Publication

7- Kalashnikov, this being a program/book sold by a Dutch museum that had a big exhibition about 2004. About 100 some odd pages, in English and Dutch that are mostly "time life" type articles about the AK culture around the world. The last 20 or so are a guide to what they had on exhibit. Some wear on the cover, but otherwise like new. $50.
Rectangle Font Material property Tints and shades Art

Font Wood Material property Handwriting Office supplies

Continued in next post.

·
Registered
10,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
8-German Visier magazine special on the AK. Mostly fluff articles with some nice photos. Decent condition. $20.
White Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel

Chin Tie Publication Musical instrument Font

9-
Guns and Ammo "Complete book of the AK47" from 2009. $10. Or free with order. SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Revolver Publication Air gun Trigger Font

Hat Publication Font Shotgun Trigger

9-

Various misprints, 1st drafts, etc of "the AK47 catalog". Still very readable, just might have a slight, barely noticable print error, Editing error, etc. $10 each. I have 2 each, volume 1. One each, 2, 3, and 4. Have 1 each, volume 1 left. The rest are sold.
Vertebrate Book Publication Font Revolver

1 - 12 of 12 Posts