AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a few more things I need to move. All forum for sale rules in play. First "I'll take it" gets it. Money orders or cash. Paypal +4% and no gun words. IM or Email for questions. Price indicated includes shipping. If you ask how much for shipping I will charge you shipping. (Yes, it has happened before) First up is a ventilated gas tube. The hand guard is welded on the gas tube, so obviously you can't take it off. Looks like a professional job. In excellent condition. $27 SPF to tamzn

Ak threaded barrel adaptor. It allows you to put on a standard 14x1 LHT AK suppressor or brake. It is held on to the barrel with four nuts tightened by an Allen wrench. I'll see if I can find the wrench that fits and include it in the sale. $14 SPF to kahuna

Next, a three piece Tapco Galil handguard set. In very good condition. $50

And finally I have a four piece Romanian RPK wood set. This set also includes a custom laminated wood pistol grip. This set is in very good condition except for the few flaws seen in the pics. This has been fitted to a Norinco NHM91 receiver, so it will only work on Chinese receivers. You won't find a nicer Romy RPK wood set around and with a beautiful wood pistol grip to boot. $100.00

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ak threaded barrel adaptor.

I'll take this:

AK threaded barrel adaptor. It allows you to put on a standard 14x1 LHT AK suppressor or brake. It is held on to the barrel with four nuts tightened by an Allen wrench. I'll see if I can find the wrench that fits and include it in the sale. $14

PM sent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts