Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: Arsenal SGL 20. (Lower price)

SPF to AKMIKEFMJ (Mike)

I'm the original owner. I hand selected this one as best out of 20. This is not a FIMEgroup SGL. It's marked LEGION IZHEVSK RUSSIA, ARSENAL LAS VEGAS NV USA. It hasthe Izhmash arrow in a triangle marked trunnion, Izhmash logo on the receiverwith 08 under it.

It comes with a Midwest quad rail, original cleaning kit (in the buttstock),cleaning rod, AK103 muzzle brake, and 30 round Bulgarian circle ten waffle pattern mag that's pictured. I had the trigger lightly polished so that it's smoother than the factory Arsenal US trigger. I also had it refinished anodized then painted with Norell's Moly Resin. The company that finished it didn't do the best job though. There's no runs or rust but some of the paint dried before it hit the medal so it has some rough spots.
It's so small (two small area's on the receiver) that it's hard to capture well in a pic. It's better than the original Arsenal finish that runs if it's cleaned with anything but CLP. It does have some handling marks/wear from shooting and some scratches from the safe in the finish. The wear is all finish wear, no deep scratches/dents/rust or anything like that.I've never had any problems with it. I've put around 1k rounds through it and kept it in a climate controlled safe. I've never fired any corrosive ammo through it.

It's a great shooter too. It's the most accurate AK I've ever owned or shot. I've tested it against my milled Bulgarian SLR 95, VEPR , both stamped andmilled MAK 90s, standard Saiga conversion, SAR 1, WASR, and SLR 106 in 5.56 caliber.It always had a tighter group than the rest although the VEPR was comparable. I'm not saying it's a tack driver but it's the most accurate AK I've ever fired in 7.62X39. Ammo mostly used was the old WMC 124gr HP.

$800 shipped or FTF in Ohio. Payment must be by USPS money order. I will need an FFL file copy with payment to ship. Please make sure your dealer will accept a firearm from an individual, if not add $30.00 to payment to ship through my FFL. Please IM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.
You can contact me via email: [email protected]

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Back to the top.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.