AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The SASM7 SPF Delta-3. CLP from new, no harsh cleaning. It has a little over 500 rounds through it and performed flawlessly. Ill add a magazine or two if you want. I have 3 or 4 american made ones that Ill throw in for free. they are good for range duty. Asking $1000

The slr 106fr has less than 200 rounds through it. Shoots straight and doesnt have any issues that some 106s have. I use CLP only, messy but effective. No issues with the finish. Fun to shoot. Comes with the box and 4 circle 10 magazines 2 clear 2 black. They fit kinda tight...didnt want to booger it up so I left it alone. Functions flawlessly. Asking $850 lowered now to $700 SPF

I'll take it rules the day posted here

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Thats a great deal on the underfolder guys!!!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I'll take the SAS M7! pm sent.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
RemFan47 said:
Hello,

PM sent on SAS M 7. Per questions and If you don't mind shipping I will take it.

RemFan 47
sorry, but you can't negotiate in our thread. I'll take it without conditions is the only way you would have scored this rifle. ALl negotiations must be done via, PHONE, PM or EMAIL - not in the middle of the thread.

Welcome to AKforum by the way.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SLR106FR Reduced to $750 with 4 circle 10 polymer magazines 2 clear 2 black. Thats 750 shipped.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SLR106FR Reduced to $700 with 4 circle 10 polymer magazines 2 clear 2 black. Thats 700 shipped.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nobody wants an SLR106FR with 4 bulgy mags and low round count in excellent condition? Someone out there wants this rifle. Might consider trading for a kahr MK9/PM9/or SW642 and maybe some cash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts