AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have for sale an AKS74 barrel assembly. It is from an ORF kit and I don't need it, as I'm using the kit to build an AK105. Barrel is in excellent condition, bore looks excellent and is shiny, probably unfired. Muzzlebreak is unused and the chrome is clean, just a little dirt on the inside which I will try to clean off. Has some paint on the barrel under the handguards, which is probably from the factory. There is also a little handling wear on the FSB but that's about it. Otherwise it is in very excellent condition. There is still cosmoline in the notches on the rear sight leaf and on the inside of the upper handguard.

However, the trunion and cleaning rod is NOT included. I have no way of removing the trunion, so either I will have to send the barrel assembly to a friend to remove the trunion and they will either send the barrel and trunion back to me, or send the barrel directly to the buyer and the trunion back to me (option A). Or, Option B, I can send you the whole assembly and you can press the trunion off and send it back to me (I am only comfortable doing this option with members with positive feedback on the forum). Here is what you DO get:

Barrel (with barrel parts, of course)
Handguards and gas tube
AK74 muzzlebreak

Price is $225 shipped for Option A, $215 shipped for Option B.

*SPF*

ETA: Pictures

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
hey i can punch that barrel out for you if you want im located in jacksonville over on the west side and have all the tools to do it.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tyrvidar said:
whats the new price for this option C that presented itself? ;)
Same as option A, since it would be directly shipped to you. $225 shipped for everything except the trunion and cleaning rod. The reason Option B is $215 is to cover the return shipping for the trunion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts