AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barrel Removal Tool

The barrel removal tool is designed to be used in conjunction with the AK-Builder barrel press kit to remove barrels in any 7.62x39, 5.45x39, or 5.56x45 AK receiver with both trunnions installed. It is also useful for adjusting headspace. The tool has a supporting bar welded to the main shaft and CNC machined relief cuts to provide clearance for the rear trunnion and ejector. Black oxide finish. Brass nut and jam nut not included (included in AK-Builder barrel press kit). $50 each SOLD OUT

Trigger Guard Rivet Removal Jig

The trigger guard rivet removal jig is basically the same thing as the AK-Builder trigger guard rivet drilling jig. The only difference is that this jig has clearance for the mag catch lever rivet, which helps keep the jig more square against the trigger guard. Hardened to RC 60. Black oxide finish. $20 each SOLD OUT

Rivet Forming Anvils for AK-Builder Rivet Tool and Plinker762 Original Riveter

Left: AK-Builder rivet forming anvil (for comparison purposes only); Middle: flat rivet forming anvil; Right: round rivet forming anvil (9/64" radius).

The AK-Builder anvil is useful for the four short rivets in the front trunnion where clearance is sometimes necessary. On the other short rivets, either the flat or round anvil should be used depending on the forming specification of the country of manufacture (flat: Late Romanian, Yugoslavian; round: Bulgarian, East German, Egyptian, Hungarian, Polish, Early Romanian, Russian). Because the flat anvil is a larger diameter than the AK-Builder anvil, it prevents unsightly rings from being formed and can also be used to fix unsightly rings already formed by the AK-Builder anvil. The round anvil may require a small flat to be filed on the side for clearance of the trunnion ledge. However, this is not necessary for all trunnions, and it is better than reducing the entire diameter, which would decrease the overall durability. These have slotted drives. flat or round $10 each, 2 for $7.50 each, or 4 or more for $5 each

Shipping is $2.50 for small items and $10 for large items. I will accept a money order or cashier's check. I do not accept PayPal.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I'll take this:
This is a trigger guard rivet removal fixture, which is basically the same thing as the AK-Builder fixture. The only difference is that this fixture has clearance for the mag catch lever rivet, which helps keep the fixture more square against the trigger guard. Heat treated. Black oxide finish. $20

PM sent.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BrianWV said:
do you have more than 1 of each of these?
who made them?
I have multiples of each available. I made everything myself except for the welding, heat treating, and black oxide finish. Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I'll take two of each anvil & a T/G drill fixture. $45.00 Total, shipped?

Please pm me your payment info, for a postal mo.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
THESE LOOK LIKE SOME GREAT TOOLS AT A FAIR PRICE, I MADE ALL MY TOOLING AND FIXTURES MYSELF OR I WOULD DEFINETLY CONSIDER BUYING YOUR PRODUCT.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ok I will take 1 trigger guard fixture, 2 flat and 2 rounded rivet anvils. The total would be $45 correct? Please email or pm mailing instructions for payment. thank you

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You may not have an answer for this, but will these anvils work with plinker's rivet jig as well?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts