AK Rifles banner

WTS AK stock price reduced

590 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Q-gunner2 
#1 ·

Sold Pending Funds
AK stamped receiver stock adapter, 6-position stock, CAA SST-2 stock saddle (the one with the overmolded finish). Was mounted on a WASR-10 for less than a year. Shot about 400 rounds through it. No abusive use. I almost forgot the Blackhawk ambidextrous single-pont sling adapter. I'll include that (it's pictured) Asking $55 shipped for the package. If someone is interested in parts, let me know. I'm not against piecing it out.

Here's a closeup of the adapter. It works very nicely. The 6-position does have a metal tube. I also have somewhere the spring and buffer tube if you need it. I'll have to find it though.

Lower Price - $20 shipped

Romanian stock from a WASR-10. I moved the sling mount to the side so it will have two holes there. Worked better with the sling that way in my opinion. $20 shipped.

Offers will always be entertained. These are just items I had sitting around so I would rather sell them to someone who'll use them and subsequently fund another project, than have them collect dust.

I live in SE Tennessee (Cleveland) and work in Chattanooga if you can do a face to face. I'll of course discount the asking price to take out shipping.

Money orders are preferred.

Thank you for looking.

Charlie

See less See more
#7 ·
BTT

Still have the laminate stock from the WASR for sale. I'll even throw in the cleaning kit that comes with it.

Charlie

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.