AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few things here first I'll take it wins cross posted I'll check times. I prefer paypal + 3%

Romy-G stock set $20.00 + $6.50 shipping

Romy non g stock set $24.95 + $6.50 shipping put back on kit for sale

4 hammers 2 triggers $5 each + $3 shipping or $20 + $5 shipping for all of them

black polymer upper hand guard $5 + $3.50 shipping

3 disconnect springs $3 each + $1 shipping SOLD ALL

2 barrel pins $6 each + $3 shipping

1 fixed stock rivet set $9 + $3 shipping SOLD

1 Yugo underfolder rivet set $9 + $3 shipping SOLD

1 pistol grip nut $3 + $2 shipping

2-5 cell mag pouches mags not included $10 each + $5 shipping 1 SOLD 1 left

hammer spring $5 + $ 3 shipping

I will sell the lot for $65 shipped + a yugo FSB with flip up night sights and pins so thats
a romy stock set, 4 hammers, two triggers, upper handguard, two barrel pins, pistol grip nut, one 5-cell mag pouch, one hammer spring, and a yugo FSB for a sweet price $65 shipped

· Registered
5,311 Posts
Re: WTS AK parts and misc.

I'll would go $20.00 on the Yugo stub

jithaca

· Registered
5,311 Posts
Re: WTS AK parts and misc. updated

Scottbly257 per the forum rules you are not to edit the WTS posts other than to mark them sold. Please read the forum rules related to WTS posts.

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: WTS AK parts and misc. updated

jithaca said:
Scottbly257 per the forum rules you are not to edit the WTS posts other than to mark them sold. Please read the forum rules related to WTS posts.
Ok I was making confusion easier and deleting the stuff that sold and shipped to make room for new stuff instead of starting a new thread. To all welcome to my small store my first customer says I have poor customer service please dont let this reflect on my sales.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.