AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heavy Duty 4 mil poly zip top bags protect your magazines from scratches and storage wear. Great for collectors who wish to protect rare magazines, or for those who want to prep magazines for long term storage.

Bags for 30rd AK Magazines (MBK30):

Bags for 40rd / 45rd AK Magazines (MBK40):

Bags are sold in packs of 25 except for the Mixed Lot which is 24 bags.

25 AK 30rd - $7 shipped. *** SOLD OUT FOR NOW ***

25 AK 40rd / 45rd $8.50 shipped.

Mixed Lot of 12 AK 30rd and 12 AK 40rd / 45rd $8.00 shipped. *** SOLD OUT FOR NOW ***

Payment via PayPal or Money Order. PayPal fees and shipping included in price. NO GUN WORDS in PayPal payment info. Please reference as MBK30 for the 30 rd bags, MBK40 for the 40rd bags, or MBKMIX for the Mixed Lot. Ships USPS with delivery confirmation.

Please post in thread then IM or email me ([email protected]) if you prefer for payment instructions. If paying by Money Order please mail it using delivery confirmation to avoid confusion over what has, or has not arrived.

Thanks for looking!

· Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DMarkRmeAv8tor said:
My came last week. Order to arrival = 3 Days! Very happy with the purchase :smile:

Hey baderrick...., can you come up with any of these bags that fit M14/FAL/G3?

Thanks,
Glad you like them DMarkRmeAv8tor! I'm not planning on adding any other bag types to the line up in the short term, but I may be doing so in the future.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.