AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: AK barrels, kits, mags, parts (Still some things left!)

I am scaling back my AK plans in a big way and moving back to my accurate bolt gun fascination. This, plus the fact that I'm a furloughed fed employee who doesn't know when his next paycheck is coming, necessitates that I get rid of the following. Please PLEASE read and understand the terms and conditions at the bottom before you buy or make an offer to buy

First up are two virgin Romy CHF barrels. You all know these as the chrome lined, threaded, uncut barrels that everyone loves to use on their builds. Asking $165 each (Sold)
Also pictured is a KVAR 12" 223 barrel with the 500m rear sight, sight base, handguard retainer and FSB/GB combo. This is a chrome lined virgin barrel. The parts are pressed on but not pinned. Asking $155 (Sold)

Next up are an assortment of parts:
AK-74 GB and FSB, excellent: $60 for the pair (Sold)
AKBuilder Center supports with rivet for 1mm receivers (8): $5 each (Sold)
AKBuilder Reinforcement plates (2 sidefolder, 1 pol underforder): $6 each (All Sold)
Redstar Arms retainer plates (2): $4 each (Sold)
AK-74 Side rails (2): $20 each (Sold)

Next are a few slings:
Excellent condition leather PSL slings (2): $12 each (Sold)
OK condition, unknown origin leather sling (believe hungarian): $10

Next up are three brand new Hungarian 20 round black steel mags in a 3 slot pouch. $75 (Sold)
Added 10OCT: 2 more sets of these mags w pouch available! (All sold)

Now we have a great 1975 dated Romanian non-G fixed stock kit. Kit is less barrel and receiver, of course, but all other parts are present. ALL serialized parts are matching number, including the lower handguard. You won't find many like this anymore. $300 (Sold)

Next is an immaculate, plum, all matching, Bulgarian AK-74 kit. I swear this kit went straight from assembly line to the chop saw. Bolt face is unfired, no significant scratches in the finish and furniture is beautiful. It kills me to let this one go and I guarantee you won't find a nicer kit. Period. $300 (SPF)

Lastly is another gorgeous, plum, all matching, Bulgarian plum kit. Kit is identical to above in condition with the exceptions that it wasn't packed quite as heavily when it shipped so the furniture has a few small scratches but nothing significant whatsoever. $300(SPF)

Terms and conditions: PLEASE READ

I reserve the right to pull any unclaimed items at any time. First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread, and followed immediately with a PM or e-mail will get the items. Items will be cross-posted, so time stamp rules apply. I am happy to answer any questions, but that does not indicate acceptance of any agreement and item may be sold in the meantime. I have flawless feedback here and elsewhere and intend to keep it that way, so flaky buyers need not apply. I accept postal MO's, certified funds, personal checks (held at least 7 days to clear MY bank), and very discreet online funds (you pay the fee or gift), however, I do reserve the right to require certain forms of payment in certain circumstances. Payment is expected in a timely fashion or your item will be offered to the next in line. Prices do not include shipping. Insurance is optional and at your cost. If you select to forego insurance, it is at your own risk. I prefer to ship in the CONUS via priority mail, though may make exceptions if you would like. If you do not send correct, complete payment including shipping fees and/or online payment fees, your order will be held Be advised, I am usually only able to make shipments one day per week, usually Friday/Saturday. I apologize that this is the way it is, but I really like my job so I'm keeping it. If my prices are out of line, feel free to make an offer, but understand that I am also not an idiot and have no intentions of giving this stuff away. I will entertain offers for trades, primarily for reloading supplies & equipment, Sig Sauer stuff, and AR-15 and LR-308 barrels/uppers/parts but other interesting trades will be considered.

If these terms are acceptable to you then let's make a deal! Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
"AK-74 GB and FSB, excellent: $60 for the pair" I'll take them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll take: 4 AKBuilder Center supports with rivet for 1mm receivers : $5 each
Both AKBuilder Reinforcement plates (2 sidefolder, $6 each

please send PM with payment instructions!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts