AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell this 5.45x39 krink side folder. All parts are new. This was not built from a kit. The barrel was purchased from KVAR. It is 16"s long. Most all other parts were bought from KVAR also. The side fold stock was bought new from Nodak Spud as well as the receiver. It is a NDS-2SF premium with the round tab re inforcement plate. The compliance parts are; US gas piston, US pistol grip, US receiver, US G-2 trigger group which counts as 3 parts. Gun has only been fired less than 100 rounds and shoots great. I have another gun just like it only it is built from a flat, so I am keeping that one. This can be shipped to a regular FFl dealer because of the 16" barrel. I will have pics later on tonight. I need to get $950.00. This will include shipping to your FFL anywhere in the CONUS. This will be listed on Gunbroker in case anyone is interesred. Thanks

This Gun was built by me. Finish is just a standard bake on flat black gun paint. Mag is not included. Both upper and lower handguards have no play in them as well as the magazine. I have the gun in my possession ready to ship.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Technically it's still a kit build since it got built from parts instead of a factory gun. Who did the build. What kind of finish? Location?

·
Registered
771 Posts
pics

please send pics asap thx!

·
Registered
21,865 Posts
trades?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.