AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These tutorials are step by step instuctions on building an AK type rifle. As stated above, it's not a video, but each tutorial can be printed and used for the task at hand. I myself do this as I don't have to worry about remembering everything that I do in a build. I just refer to the tutorial.

Some (but not all) of the tutorials on the CD are checking headspace, gas piston replacement, removal of front and rear trunnion rivets, layout of the receiver for front and rear trunnion installation, making a reduced capacity AK-74 magazine, heat treating and much, much more.

Below are a few pictures from the CD. The price is only $13.90 ($14.15 PayPal) which includes shipping. I now provide both MS Word and Adobe (.pdf) formats on each CD. Please contact me via PM or email if interested. Note: I make no profit from the sale of these CD's. The price includes everything, mailing, even the tape to attatch the mailing addresses. I just want people to make AK's, period!

No Pictures are Available Due To Website...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just providing an advance warning that my AK-47 Build Cd's will be increasing in price by $0.60 due to increased mailing costs (from $0.87 to $1.47).

This increase will take effect around mid September 2007. I have tried to keep the costs down and will do so unitl the above date.

TK

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Post Office has lost three CD this month. Because of this, I have increased the price of the CD ($0.75) to cover the cost of "Delivery Confirmation", the delivery confirmation number will be either emailed or PM'ed to the buyer.

I really don't have any choice as every CD lost puts me behind the 8 ball as lost funds. As stated in my original post, I make no profit from the sale of these CD's.

The cost of each CD is now, $11.85 when using a PMO or $12.10 for those using PayPal.

I apologize for this increase but do to the losses I really don't have any choice.

Respectfully,
TK

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I will take one!

Email comin' to you in a few.

Thanks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i posted on gunboards that i would take one but you never sent payment instructions so either send them here or on gunboards. :twisted:

·
Registered
252 Posts
I sent you a PM requesting your payment email address as well as the total with shipping please I must have one must must must :shock:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Payment sent. Thanks for all the hard work. Guy can't be making a profit at this price.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts